Ford is offering “entry-level” truck customers a new STX option “at an affordable price.” The STX Appearance Package is now available on 2017 F-150 and Super Duty trucks. F-150 STX starts at $35,615. This will be the first time the Super Duty has the package. It starts at $34,910; F-350 STX starts at $36,080. YTD through July F-Series sales are up almost 9%.
“STX is for customers who want the utility of an F-Series truck in a stylish, well-optioned package at a competitive price,” said Doug Scott, Ford truck group marketing manager.
Positioned between the XL and XLT models, STX adds a exterior and many interior features that aren’t normally available on the entry level F-150:
- 20-inch machined-aluminum wheels with dark gray painted pockets
- Black billet-style grille with body-color surround and black mesh insert
- Body-color front fascia and front and rear bumpers
- Sync 3 with 8-inch center stack touch screen and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Privacy glass
- Unique black sport cloth seats with Flow-through Console and steering column-mounted shifter
- STX Sport Box decal
- Fog lamps
- Manual driver and passenger lumbar support
The F-150 with the STX package is available with the 2.7-liter EcoBoost, 5.0-liter V8 and 3.5-liter EcoBoost.
The Super Duty STX Appearance package adds chrome and badging. The package is available with either the 6.2-liter V8 gasoline engine, or the 6.7-liter Power Stroke diesel, and adds the following to the XL trim:
- Bright chrome grille
- Chrome front and rear step bumpers
- STX fender vent badge
- Unique aluminum wheels
- Steering wheel-mounted cruise control
- Bright hub covers (SRW only)
- AM/FM stereo with single CD/MP3 player