Hyundai has releases pricing for its “new” 2018 Kona crossover SUV that will be available in March 2018. (Another Crossover! Hyundai KONA Debuts at LA Auto Show) Kona, in the absence of a test drive, appears to be a thoroughly mainstream entry from a company that missed its current global forecast after years of rapid expansion.
Hyundai claims that the “Kona carves a unique place in the Hyundai CUV lineup with a distinctly fresh design and animated color. It will come in the U.S. with a 1.6-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with a 7-speed transmission. Kona also has LED Headlights, Taillights, and running lamps a 2.0-liter Atkinson Cycle engine with a 6-speed A/T.
Of course, safety and driver assist items are also available: Forward collision-avoidance assist, lane keeping assist, driver attention warning, blind-spot collision warning, high beam assist. There is also a heads-up display, wireless charging, rain-sensing wipers, power tilt-and-slide sunroof and off course Android auto and Apple car play.
2018 Hyundai Kona Pricing MSRP
- SE 0L 4-cyl. 6-Speed Auto FWD $19,500
- SE0L 4-cyl. 6-Speed Auto AWD $20,800
- SEL0L 4-cyl. 6-Speed Auto FWD $21,150
- SEL0L 4-cyl. 6-Speed Auto AWD $22,450
- SEL w/ Contrast Roof 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-Speed Auto FWD $21,300
- SEL w/ Contrast Roof 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-Speed Auto AWD $22,600
- Limited 6L Turbo 4-cyl. 7-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission FWD $24,700
- Limited6L Turbo 4-cyl. 7-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission AWD $26,000
- Ultimate 6L Turbo 4-cyl. 7-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission FWD $27,400
- Ultimate 6L Turbo 4-cyl. 7-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission AWD $28,700