2020 mid-engine Chevrolet Corvette Stingray starts at $59,995* but won’t enter production until late this year. Preorder at Chevrolet.com or by visiting a preferred Chevrolet dealer.
The popular Z51 Performance Package price remains unchanged at $5,000 and on any trim of Corvette. The package propels the new mid-engine Stingray from 0-60 mph in fewer than 3 seconds, nearly a second faster than the 2019 Corvette Stingray. Paired with the 1LT trim, that level of performance can be had for less than $65,000.
The Z51 Performance Package adds
- Performance exhaust.
- Performance suspension with manually adjustable threaded spring seats.
- Electronic limited slip differential.
- Front splitter.
- Rear spoiler.
- Larger than standard front and rear E-Boost-assisted disc brakes with Brembo four-piston monobloc calipers at front and rear with Z51 logo.
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S summer only performance tires
- Enhanced cooling.
- Specific axle ratio.
- Front brake cooling inlets.
- Performance exhaust for $1,195. This exhaust system boosts the Stingray’s power output to an SAE-rated 495 horsepower (369 kW) and 470 lb-ft (637 Nm) of torque.
- 1LT will start at $59,995*
- 2LT will start at $67,295*
- 3LT will start at $71,945*
- 2L Small Block V-8 LT2 engine, producing an SAE-rated 490 horsepower (365 kW) and 465 lb-ft of torque (630 Nm).
- 8-speed dual-clutch transmission with paddle shifters.
- 8-way power GT1 seats with Mulan leather.
- Removable body-color roof panel.
- Front and rear E-boost assisted disc brakes with Brembo four-piston/two-piece front calipers and four-piston/monoblock rear calipers.
- Michelin Pilot Sport ALS run-flat performance all-season tires with tire pressure and temperature monitoring.
- Traction control with active handling and launch control.
- Keyless access with push-button start.
- Driver mode selector (Tour, Sport, Track, Weather, MyMode and Z-Mode).
- Dual-zone electronic climate control.
- Capless fueling.
- Cruise control.
- Dual power remote heated sport mirrors.
- Central locking interior storage – glove box / console.
- HD Rear Vision Camera1 and Rear Park Assist1.
- Power pull-down hatch
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with power tilt and telescoping functionality.
- Bose 10-speaker premium sound system with 3-month Sirius XM free trial.
- 8-in diagonal color touch screen with Chevrolet’s latest infotainment system.
- 12-in configurable color cluster display.
- One-touch Bluetooth pairing through Near Field Communication1.
- Apple CarPlay4 and Android Auto5 capabilities.
- Steering wheel controls.
- OnStar one-month trial.
- Power window express up/down.
- LED lighting with automatic headlamps.
- Cabin air filtration, including DFC of $1,095.
- Innovative front suspension lift system that can store up to 1,000 locations for automatic activation will be available on 2LT and 3LT trims for $1,495.
- Customers have an unprecedented level of personalization and can select from 12 exterior colors, six interior color themes, six seat belt colors, two optional stitch packages and three seat choices.
*excluding tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment