The real – or is that original – Mobil 1 Twelve Hours has been rescheduled to the weekend of Nov. 11-14, but IMSA will simulate action from Sebring International Raceway via an iRacing 90-minute online affair with drivers playing video racing.
Starting at 2:30 p.m. ET, the race will be streamed live on iRacing’s Twitch channel and the iRacing eSports Network on YouTube. The commentary team will include the voice of IMSA Radio’s John Hindhaugh.
The field will be comprised of IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge drivers, who will choose from one of four recent WeatherTech Championship GT Le Mans (GTLM) class race cars: the BMW M8 GTE, Ferrari 488 GTE, Porsche 911 RSR and Ford GT. Several IMSA stars have committed to participate in the IMSA Sebring SuperSaturday.
IMSA Sebring SuperSaturday Schedule/Platform (All Times ET)
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. – The Torque Show iRacing Pre-Race Show – Facebook Live
- 2:304 p.m. – IMSA Sebring SuperSaturday on iRacing – iRacing eSports Network on YouTube, Twitch
- 4 p.m. – The Torque Show – iRacing Post-Race Show – Facebook Live
- 7:30 p.m. – The Torque Show – NBCSN Preview
- 8 p.m. – 2019 Twelve Hours of Sebring Highlight Show – NBCSN
- Join the conversation before, during and after the event through the hashtag #IMSASuperSaturday.