Pro wrestler Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson introduced the new freshened Ford Mustang in Los Angeles today. Mustang was the best-selling sport coupe in the U.S. during 2016. A mildly freshened version goes on sale this fall. Ford used Johnson to give one of the first models available to a member of the military. A video of the debut was launched on Johnson’s social channels, including YouTube, Instagram and Facebook, where Mustang holds the title for the most-popular car with more than 8.4 million ‘likes.
- Diesel Truck Brokers Busted in California
- Chinese Currents – Buick Enspire All-Electric Concept
- Genesis Launches G70 Sedan in Russia
- 50 Mayors, 11 States to Defend +50 MPG CAFE Standard
- Shift Indicators Bad on Ford F-Series, Lincolns, Mustangs
- Non-Independence Day as EPA Prepares to Scuttle CAFE
- U.S. March Sales – Light Trucks Up, Cars Down Again
- Monthly Sales Reports Die as GM Shifts to Quarterly Updates
- Nero Edizione Package for Giulia and Stelvio SUV
- Republicans Starting to Like Putin. Treason over Patriotism?
- US Tariffs At or Near Lowest Levels Ever
- Ford Proxy – Shareholders Want Political Spending Info
- Bedfellow Alert! Toyota and Suzuki in India
- Laws Mandating DUI Interlocks Save Lives
- Mahindra, Ford to Co-Develop SUVs, EV, Connected Car Blends