Pro wrestler Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson introduced the new freshened Ford Mustang in Los Angeles today. Mustang was the best-selling sport coupe in the U.S. during 2016. A mildly freshened version goes on sale this fall. Ford used Johnson to give one of the first models available to a member of the military. A video of the debut was launched on Johnson’s social channels, including YouTube, Instagram and Facebook, where Mustang holds the title for the most-popular car with more than 8.4 million ‘likes.
- Racing Legend Dan Gurney Dead at 86
- Street Legal Mustang Shelby GT500 in ’19. Bullitt Edition First
- Autonomous Vehicle Sales to Pass 33 Million Annually in 2040
- More Significant Stories, Trends of 2017. And 2018?
- Ford Issues Takata Safety Recall on 2006 Ranger Trucks
- 2017 Ferrari SF70H F1 at Autosport International
- BMW Sets Two Guinness World Records for Drifting
- Genesis Opens Factory Showroom – Genesis Gangnam
- Ford Finally Will Offer F-150 Diesel Engines
- 2017 US Sales Trickle Down – Reversing Run-up
- Happy New Year! Another 800,000 Deadly Takata Airbags Recalled
- Significant Stories, Trends of 2017. And 2018?
- Ford Recalls Autoliv Air Bags on 2018 Escapes
- Most Say Trump Election Led to Worse Race Relations
- Trump’s Stealing from the Poor to Give to the Rich