Pro wrestler Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson introduced the new freshened Ford Mustang in Los Angeles today. Mustang was the best-selling sport coupe in the U.S. during 2016. A mildly freshened version goes on sale this fall. Ford used Johnson to give one of the first models available to a member of the military. A video of the debut was launched on Johnson’s social channels, including YouTube, Instagram and Facebook, where Mustang holds the title for the most-popular car with more than 8.4 million ‘likes.
- Autonomous Cars Dream or Nightmare?
- Slow News Night – 2018 Nissan Midnight Models
- Crossover Mania: 3-Row Lexus RX Debuts at Los Angeles
- Swissport Ramp Agents Vote to Join Teamsters
- New Record – Most Balloons Suspended by Static Electricity
- Hyundai Ups Military Incentives for Veterans Day Weekend
- Ford, Zotye Ink Chinese JV Agreement on Electric Vehicles
- Shanghaied! Porsche Takes Third Straight Endurance Driver’s Title
- Offshore Brand US Auto Sales Rose During a So-So October
- Unions Battle Precarious Work, Global Warming at Shell
- Q3 – GM Lost $3 Billion Net, Takes $5.4B Charge for Opel Sale
- General Motors Sets Q4 2017 Dividend at 38 Cents
- Mazda CX-5 Crossover Build Starts at Hofu Plant
- Consumer Reports: Infotainment, Transmissions Hurt Reliability. Detroit Three Quality Dismal
- IMSA Classic 24 Coming November 8 – 12 at Daytona