- 70 Years Porsche Sports Cars at Retro Classics
- New Tire Technology Needed for Electric Vehicles?
- Troubled Asset Relief Program – Total Cost $32B
- Luck o’ the Irish is a Sober DD
- Clocks Spring Forward as Recalls Tick On
- Mazda and Toyota Establish JV to build Vehicles in Alabama
- Ford Driving Skills for Life Allows Saudi Women to Participate
- US Car Sales Plummet in February. Trucks Gain Again
- Cadillac Names Deborah Wahl Global Chief Marketing Officer
- Trump Tantrum on Trade Kills Jobs, Distracts from Expanding Russian Collusion Investigations and Criminal Indictments
- Climate Change Trading Grows from Québec, California to add Ontario – Total Population 61m, 4th Largest Global Economy
- Chinese take 10% stake in Daimler. Unwelcome?
- Top Ten 2018 Vehicles
- 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio$80,000+!
- Ford Motor Shakes Up Senior Management During Sexual Harassment Debacle
Tag Archives: artificial intelligence
As just the latest example of the growing use of sophisticated computer programming, some of it quite invasive and reckless in customer privacy issues, Mercedes-Benz is presenting what it calls “innovations and initiatives” from a variety of fields as part … Continue reading
New materials research – it’s claimed – will merge advanced computational materials modeling, new sources of experimental data, machine learning and artificial intelligence to reduce the time for new materials development from a period that has historically been measured in decades. Continue reading
The very small Argo AI team of specialists in robotics and artificial intelligence is led by founders Bryan Salesky, CEO, and Peter Rander, COO. Both are alumni of Carnegie Mellon National Robotics Engineering Center and former heads of the self-driving car teams of Google and Uber, respectively. Continue reading
“As vehicles become safer, in a sense we become worse drivers. We no longer need to control the vehicle unless it needs or wants us to.” Continue reading
Honda today announced that “Cooperative Mobility Ecosystem” is the theme for its participation at the 2017 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas highlighted by the NeuV concept an automated EV commuter vehicle with artificial intelligence (AI). Continue reading
Successful development of language software that doesn’t require precisely phrased commands has enormous potential in vehicles and other applications – think Siri squared or Asimo to the third power. Continue reading
This will, allegedly, allow Honda and SoftBank to “enable mobility products to use conversations with the driver,” together with other information obtained from sensors and cameras to “perceive the emotions of the driver and to engage in dialogue with the driver based on the vehicle’s own emotions.” Continue reading
Honda Motor Company today unveiled an all-new ASIMO humanoid robot equipped with what Honda claims is the world’s first autonomous behavior control technology. This means the all-new ASIMO can now continue moving without being controlled by an operator. In theory, with this improved artificial intelligence and the physical ability to adapt to situations, ASIMO is close to practical public use. How close production is remains to be seen. Continue reading