- MAMA Finalists for Family Vehicle of the Year Awards
- EU Passenger Car Registrations Barely Up in 2019
- Ferrari 250 GT Cabriolet Series I – Best in Arizona Auction?
- Isuzu, Honda to Research on Fuel-Cell HD Trucks and Vehicles
- Genesis Launches Its First SUV – GV80
- Punch It Performance and Tuning to Stop Selling Illegal Devices to Defeat Emissions Controls
- Subaru America Recalls Exploding Takata Air Bag Inflators
- Land Rover, Mitsubishi Top 2020 Maker Website Ratings
- Ford Motor Declares $0.15 Dividend for Q1 2020
- Japanese Issue Arrest Warrant for Wife of Carlos Ghosn
- Uber and Hyundai Show Full-Scale Air Taxi at CES
- Electronic Sales Process – Power Acquires Trilogy Automotive
- Nissan Blasts Ghosn as Unfit to Serve as An Executive
- Ford Motor US Sales Down in -3% 2019 as War Worries Increase
- Hyundai Motor 2020 Business Direction – Electrification, Autonomous Vehicles, Mobility Services. Sound Familiar?
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: ats
General Motors will export the compact Cadillac ATS compact luxury sports sedan to China during the fourth quarter of 2013 from a plant in Lansing Michigan. Continue reading
The one millionth Cadillac built at the Lansing Grand River Assembly Plant came off the line today. Continue reading
The plant currently builds the Cadillac ATS and the three Cadillac CTS models – sedan, coupe and wagon, as well as high-performance V-Series models of each. The next-generation Chevrolet Camaro due in 2015 will also be assembled at Lansing. Continue reading
Bye, bye Maple Leaf, hello Stars & Stripes: GM announced today that the next-generation Chevrolet Camaro would be assembled at the Lansing Grand River Plant in Michigan. GM said that lower capital investment and improved production efficiencies were factors that caused it to move the Camaro from its home plant in Oshawa, Ontario since its fifth generation revival in 2009. Continue reading
“ATS enters the biggest market segment in the global luxury car industry, both in terms of volume and importance,” said Barra.
No kidding. ATS better be good when it appears next fall.
But when I asked what GM consultant Bob Lutz was doing these days, Barra said she was trading e-mails with him about getting Lutz to drive a new Chevy Sonic, which has been on sale globally for a couple of years. While Barra called Lutz an “automotive rock star,” there was no hint in her brief response that she was spending any time with Lutz. Continue reading