- Making America Late Again – NAIAS to September 2021
- Subaru Aids First National Clean-Up and Recycling Plan
- California to Subsidize 51 Shell Hydrogen Sites
- Auto Shoppers Dumping Dealers for Online Buying
- Hyundai Recalls 2019-2021 Tucson SUVs for Fires
- Multi Problems with Automotive Multi-Media
- 2020 Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals Cancelled
- Milestones: Nissan Production of 500,000 Leaf EVs
- GM Claims Wireless Battery Management for Future EVs
- Daimler Issues Its First Green Bond of €1 Billion
- Uber Plugs-In With Renault, Nissan to Electrify Europe
- Nikola and General Motors Partner! Nikola Badger Truck to be Engineered and Manufactured by GM
- Covid Labor Day 7 September 2020 Sees a Sick Economy
- COVID-19 – Ford to Donate 100 Million Masks
- Honda, GM Ink MoU on North American Alliance!
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: auto industry results
The BMW Group during 2011 will improve on record earnings set in 2010 and increase them again in 2012 claimed Norbert Reithofer, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG on Tuesday in Munich.
It was the latest sign that the auto industry is coming back, especially in high margin luxury vehicle segments. The BMW prediction follows records the world’s larger luxury make set in 2010. Continue reading
As a result of the strong comeback the BMW Board of Management and the Supervisory Board will propose that the dividend be increased to €1.30 (2009: 0.30) per share of common stock and €1.32 (2009 € 0.32) per share of preferred stock at the annual meeting in May.
Both proposed dividends are record highs. The odds that shareholders will vote down such increases are close to nil. Continue reading