- U.S. Sales in 2020 – SUVs Will Govern a Down Market?
- Grand Touring? Bentley Mulliner Bacalar to Debut at Geneva
- Ford Rear Toe-Links Fracture from Driving
- Data Retrieval Via a Universal Onboard Diagnostic Adapter
- Silverado, Sierra Software Recalled for Botched Older Recall
- Kroger Camaro On Pole for Daytona 500
- Ford Motor Changes Top Exec Roles Again
- Midwest Automotive Media Pick 2020 Kia Telluride and Lincoln Aviator as Family and Luxury Vehicles of the Year
- Carryover 2020 Nissan Frontier Has Next Gen Engine and Trans
- Oscar Winner Regina King in New Cadillac ‘Make Your Way’ Ad
- Chicago Auto Show to Open Its 112th Edition
- 2020 Ford GT More Power, Special Edition Trim at $750k
- General Motors Posts Huge Q4 Strike Losses and a Weak 2019
- First Look – 2021 Cadillac Escalade
- Ford Posts Weak Q4 Earnings Losing $1.7 Billion
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: auto industry results
The BMW Group during 2011 will improve on record earnings set in 2010 and increase them again in 2012 claimed Norbert Reithofer, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG on Tuesday in Munich.
It was the latest sign that the auto industry is coming back, especially in high margin luxury vehicle segments. The BMW prediction follows records the world’s larger luxury make set in 2010. Continue reading
As a result of the strong comeback the BMW Board of Management and the Supervisory Board will propose that the dividend be increased to €1.30 (2009: 0.30) per share of common stock and €1.32 (2009 € 0.32) per share of preferred stock at the annual meeting in May.
Both proposed dividends are record highs. The odds that shareholders will vote down such increases are close to nil. Continue reading