- Consumer Reports: Infotainment, Transmissions Hurt Reliability. Detroit Three Quality Dismal
- IMSA Classic 24 Coming November 8 – 12 at Daytona
- Bad Breaks, err Brakes – 640,000+ Dodge Durango, Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Brake Failures. Again.
- TSB Investigating Quebec Drone Crash with Passenger Aircraft
- WEC: Toyota Bests Porsche with One Two Finish at Fuji
- NAFTA Talks Stalled. Doomed?
- Brinks Trucks Not Going to the Bank. ATM Machines to Empty?
- BMW Group Sales of EVs Pass 10,000 in September 2017
- Unifor Workers Agree to Weak CAMI Deal from GM
- Deal in Ontario, Québec Class Actions against Ford. Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Repair Steps Taken in U.S., Mexico
- Drone Hits Passenger Skyjet Inbound for Quebec City
- Chinese Junk Recall – Martha Stewart Whiteware Cake Knife
- Auto Parts Maker Y-Tec Fires Workers for Unionizing
- Goodbye to American Sports Car Racer Bruce Leven
- Ford Dropping Car Business – Reallocating $7B in Capital
Tag Archives: auto insurance rates
Maine, Ohio and Idaho all have competitive insurance marketplaces and less expensive car insurance premiums, according to a new study. Michigan was labelled the most expensive state for car insurance for the fourth consecutive year. The lowest Michigan has even been on the most expensive list is third, back in 2012. It’s a disgrace from a broken, lawyer dominated system. That was the year that Louisiana, who claimed second place this year for most expensive, took the No. 1 spot. Continue reading
The result, according to NHTSA, is that “it is unlikely that your total premium will vary more than 10% depending upon the collision loss experience of a particular vehicle,” which begs the question if this mandated government exercise is worth the walk? Continue reading