- Mahindra, Ford Agree on Connected Car, Powertrain Sharing
- Brexit Panic Takes Hold. Auto Industry Urges – Begs? – Negotiators to Avert the Business Killing Worst-Case Scenario
- EU September Passenger Car Sales Plummet
- Death Of The Diesel Continues As London Mayor Delivers Online Checker To Help Car Buyers Choose Cleaner Cars
- Penske Automotive Increases Dividend
- Fresh Frozen! Comeback of Ice Race in Zell am See
- Consumers Can Save up to $3,000 on Auto Loan Packages?
- Chinese Junk Watch: U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Warns about Unsafe Tubeez Baby Bath Support Seats, and Eddie Bauer Infant Carriers
- Variables Abound – Meet the New NAFTA
- Dieselgate – Audi Fines of ~$1 Billion hit Porsche Guidance. Porsche is Economical with the Truth on Ongoing Risks.
- Marketing Wars – New Carfax Ad Campaign. Car Fox Restyled.
- Volvo Cars Canada Debuts First Vehicle Subscription Service
- Slow News – Chevrolet SEMA Show Car Has New Exterior Color
- Gubagoo Announces Virtual Retailing for Auto Dealers to Sell Cars Through Facebook Marketplace
- Two New Porsche Panamera GTS models
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: automotive analysis
The winner in the Full Vehicle category was the behemoth General Motors’ 2019 Chevrolet Silverado, which weighed in at 450 pounds (204.5 kilograms) lighter than its predecessor. GM was caught napping by Ford when it introduced its aluminum intensive F-Series –long the best-selling vehicle in the U.S. Continue reading
The upshot: Hamilton (213 points) leads the Drivers’ Championship in a Mercedes Silver Arrow by 24 points ahead of the hated Ferrari driven by Sebastian Vettel (189 points) with Bottas (132 points) in P4. Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport (345 points) leads Ferrari (335 points) by a mere 10 points in the Constructors’ Championship. Continue reading