- My Friend Jim Dunne
- Honda Database Leaks 134M Rows of Employee Data
- New Audi Customers Offered Seven Silvercar Rental Car Days
- EVs ‘Normal Now’ Claims Electrify America
- Penske’s Will Power Wins Pocono Demolition Derby
- Toyota Recalls New Camry Models for Bad Airbags
- July Global Vehicles Sales Drop More Than 3M
- Carvana Launches First Vending Machine in California
- Aston Martin Automotive Galleries and Lairs
- All-New 2020 NASCAR Xfinity Series Mustang Unveiled
- EV Charging Stations Surpass Fuel Stations in UK
- 2020 Corvette Stingray Starts Production Late This Year
- Ford Expands Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Seat Belt Recalls
- FCA Q2 Earnings – Net profit at €0.8B. Trouble Ahead?
- MINI celebrates 60 years at the 2019 Monterey Car Week
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: bmw results
BMW group today in Munich posted its best sales result for any July. With 135,537 (2011 – 129,102) BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce brand vehicles delivered worldwide last month, the company increased its sales by 5.0% compared to the previous year.
It was also the first time in the company’s history that more one million vehicles had been delivered in the first seven months. From January to July deliveries rose 7.6% to 1,036,088 vehicles (962,493). Continue reading
During Q1 BMW also achieved a new high for the first three months. Retail volumes for the year to the end of March increased by more than 40,000 vehicles to 425,528 units (Q1 2011 – 382,763 units), which represents a growth of 11.2% compared with the first quarter of 2011. Continue reading
The BMW Group announced this morning in Munich that it delivered more vehicles in June than ever before in any month. A total of 165.855 BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce brand vehicles were sold, which is an increase of +15.9% compared to sales in June last year (2010 – 143,156 units). Continue reading
The BMW Group during 2011 will improve on record earnings set in 2010 and increase them again in 2012 claimed Norbert Reithofer, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG on Tuesday in Munich.
It was the latest sign that the auto industry is coming back, especially in high margin luxury vehicle segments. The BMW prediction follows records the world’s larger luxury make set in 2010. Continue reading
As a result of the strong comeback the BMW Board of Management and the Supervisory Board will propose that the dividend be increased to €1.30 (2009: 0.30) per share of common stock and €1.32 (2009 € 0.32) per share of preferred stock at the annual meeting in May.
Both proposed dividends are record highs. The odds that shareholders will vote down such increases are close to nil. Continue reading