- EU Passenger car registrations Barely Up in 2019
- Ferrari 250 GT Cabriolet Series I – Best in Arizona Auction?
- Isuzu, Honda to Research on Fuel-Cell HD Trucks and Vehicles
- Genesis Launches Its First SUV – GV80
- Punch It Performance and Tuning to Stop Selling Illegal Devices to Defeat Emissions Controls
- Subaru America Recalls Exploding Takata Air Bag Inflators
- Land Rover, Mitsubishi Top 2020 Maker Website Ratings
- Ford Motor Declares $0.15 Dividend for Q1 2020
- Japanese Issue Arrest Warrant for Wife of Carlos Ghosn
- Uber and Hyundai Show Full-Scale Air Taxi at CES
- Electronic Sales Process – Power Acquires Trilogy Automotive
- Nissan Blasts Ghosn as Unfit to Serve as An Executive
- Ford Motor US Sales Down in -3% 2019 as War Worries Increase
- Hyundai Motor 2020 Business Direction – Electrification, Autonomous Vehicles, Mobility Services. Sound Familiar?
- Reuters Reports Carlos Ghosn Jumps Bail Before His Trial and Flees Japan for Lebanon Where He Can’t Be Extradited
News from PR Newswire
- GM and Honda to Make Fuel Cells in Michigan on
- Hyundai Motor Group Refines Active Noise Control on
- All-Electric Ford Mach-E ‘SUV’ Debuts in 2020 on
- SEC Charges and Settles False Financial Disclosures Against Nissan, Former CEO Carlos Ghosn, Former Director Greg Kelly on
- FAA Finally Announces Registration Rules for Drones – UAS on
Tag Archives: bmw results
BMW group today in Munich posted its best sales result for any July. With 135,537 (2011 – 129,102) BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce brand vehicles delivered worldwide last month, the company increased its sales by 5.0% compared to the previous year.
It was also the first time in the company’s history that more one million vehicles had been delivered in the first seven months. From January to July deliveries rose 7.6% to 1,036,088 vehicles (962,493). Continue reading
During Q1 BMW also achieved a new high for the first three months. Retail volumes for the year to the end of March increased by more than 40,000 vehicles to 425,528 units (Q1 2011 – 382,763 units), which represents a growth of 11.2% compared with the first quarter of 2011. Continue reading
The BMW Group announced this morning in Munich that it delivered more vehicles in June than ever before in any month. A total of 165.855 BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce brand vehicles were sold, which is an increase of +15.9% compared to sales in June last year (2010 – 143,156 units). Continue reading
The BMW Group during 2011 will improve on record earnings set in 2010 and increase them again in 2012 claimed Norbert Reithofer, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG on Tuesday in Munich.
It was the latest sign that the auto industry is coming back, especially in high margin luxury vehicle segments. The BMW prediction follows records the world’s larger luxury make set in 2010. Continue reading
As a result of the strong comeback the BMW Board of Management and the Supervisory Board will propose that the dividend be increased to €1.30 (2009: 0.30) per share of common stock and €1.32 (2009 € 0.32) per share of preferred stock at the annual meeting in May.
Both proposed dividends are record highs. The odds that shareholders will vote down such increases are close to nil. Continue reading