- Ford GT auctions for $2.5 million. 2019 Mustang Bullitt $300,000
- Racing Legend Dan Gurney Dead at 86
- Street Legal Mustang Shelby GT500 in ’19. Bullitt Edition First
- Autonomous Vehicle Sales to Pass 33 Million Annually in 2040
- More Significant Stories, Trends of 2017. And 2018?
- Ford Issues Takata Safety Recall on 2006 Ranger Trucks
- 2017 Ferrari SF70H F1 at Autosport International
- BMW Sets Two Guinness World Records for Drifting
- Genesis Opens Factory Showroom – Genesis Gangnam
- Ford Finally Will Offer F-150 Diesel Engines
- 2017 US Sales Trickle Down – Reversing Run-up
- Happy New Year! Another 800,000 Deadly Takata Airbags Recalled
- Significant Stories, Trends of 2017. And 2018?
- Ford Recalls Autoliv Air Bags on 2018 Escapes
- Most Say Trump Election Led to Worse Race Relations
Tag Archives: byd
Exposure to diesel exhaust, of course, can lead to serious health conditions like asthma and respiratory illnesses and can worsen existing heart and lung disease, especially in children and the elderly. These conditions can result in increased numbers of emergency room visits, hospital admissions, absences from work and school, and premature deaths. It also produces ground level ozone, a contributor to Global Warming. Continue reading
BYD, of course, operates several high-tech sectors including high-efficiency automobiles, electrified public transportation, environmentally-friendly energy storage, affordable solar power and information technology and original design manufacturing services. Continue reading
The State of California is giving $9 million to San Bernardino Associated Governments, aka SANBAG, to buy 27 electric trucks to replace diesel-powered, heavy-duty tractors used in rail yards and large-scale freight distribution centers. During the two-year duration of what’s … Continue reading
An investigation by the Shenzhen government into an accident and fire between a BYD EV and a Nissan sports car that killed three people in May concludes that the battery pack was not at fault, according to a BYD filing with the Shenzhen stock exchange.
A Nissan GT-R traveling at 242km/h – 150 mph – hit a BYD e6 taxi traveling in the same direction at 81km/h. The first impact sent the cab careening out of control, which then resulted in a second impact into a roadside tree, whereupon the e6 completely burned. The cab driver and two passengers perished. Continue reading
The agreement also opens talks to bring manufacturing of BYD buses to the Ontario region in the near future. BYD has delivered over 300 all-electric buses worldwide and has orders for over 1300 more in 2012, making it apparently the largest electric bus manufacturer in the world. Continue reading