- Death of the Diesel: Daimler in the US Agrees to Pay For Noxious Diesel Emissions Fraud
- Michigan and Cavnue to Create Autonomous Vehicle Lanes Linking Ann Arbor and Detroit
- Making America Poor Again
- Most Say COVID Restrictions Nixed Too Quickly
- Unifor Opens Contract Talks with Detroit Three in Canada
- Ford Motor Recalls for Brakes, Corrosion and Fires
- NASCAR and BetMGM to Offer In Race Sports Betting
- J.D. Power to Buy ALG from TrueCar
- Federal Deficit for FY 2020 To Date – $2.8 Trillion or +$1.9 Trillion Year-over-Year
- Cadillac LYRIC – Taking Back the Luxury EV Lead?
- Nissan to Keep Production and Employment in Spain
- BMW Posts $786 Million Loss in Q2. Sales Off -25%
- Carvana Q2 Results – Sales, Revenue Up by Double Digits
- COVID-19 Auto Related Closings, Openings, Closings
- Auto Plant Downtime Looming as COVID-19 Thrives?
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: c-max hybrid
Consumer Reports Claims 47 MPG Ford Hybrid Claims are Bogus in Real World Driving. Another EPA Mileage Scam Exposed?
Consumer Reports say that it can’t duplicate Ford Motor’s 47 city/47 highway/47 combined mpg claim for the new Fusion and C-Max hybrids. In CR tests, the Fusion Hybrid provided 39 mpg overall, 35 city and 41 during highway conditions. For the C-Max Hybrid, CR got 37 mpg overall, with 35 and 38 for city and highway. “These two vehicles have the largest discrepancy between our overall-mpg results and the estimates published by the EPA that we’ve seen among any current models,” said CR. Continue reading
Ford Motor Company said today that the 2013 Ford C-Max compact hybrid utility vehicle will be available this fall with a base price of $25,995 – more than $1,000 lower than the Toyota Prius v’s base price. Whether this makes any sales difference in the marketplace against the formidable Prius lineup remains to be seen. Continue reading