- Michigan Joins the Swelling Carbon Neutrality Movement
- Toyota Classic Car Festival On With Limited Attendance
- Governors Cuomo, Whitmer Call for Investigation Into Trump Administration’s Politicization of Pandemic Response
- SEC Settles Charges Against Clean Water Project Founder
- Global Auto Business Threatened by Covid Second Wave
- Making America Late Again – NAIAS to September 2021
- Subaru Aids First National Clean-Up and Recycling Plan
- California to Subsidize 51 Shell Hydrogen Sites
- Auto Shoppers Dumping Dealers for Online Buying
- Hyundai Recalls 2019-2021 Tucson SUVs for Fires
- Multi Problems with Automotive Multi-Media
- 2020 Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals Cancelled
- Milestones: Nissan Production of 500,000 Leaf EVs
- GM Claims Wireless Battery Management for Future EVs
- Daimler Issues Its First Green Bond of €1 Billion
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: carbon fiber
As all automakers argue, composite materials, together with future powertrain technology, will save vehicle weight, boost performance and provide more energy-efficient vehicles. McLaren has been a pioneer with ultra-lightweight, ultra-strong carbon fiber material for decades and builds every car with a carbon fiber chassis, or ‘tub’, at its core. Continue reading
News Bits – Carbon Fiber, Chinese Leaf, Rolls-Royce, Thailand Floods and Impending Goodyear Airline Tire Shortage?
General Motors and Teijin Limited, Japanese company with roots as a textile maker will co-develop advanced carbon fiber composite technologies for potential high-volume use globally in GM cars, trucks and crossovers.
Nissan Motor and Dongfeng Motor delivered 15 Nissan Leaf EVs to the Guangzhou Municipal Government in China.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has announced that it will enter the South American market for the first time in the company’s history.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company says that as a result of the Thailand flooding commercial airlines are facing a potential global shortage of bias aviation tires