- Pete Lyons Wins Royal Automobile Club Award for Shadow: The Magnificent Machines of a Man of Mystery
- Ford Q3 Net Income at $2.4B Treads Water. Q4 $500M Loss?
- US Vehicle Sales to Rise in October?
- Ferrari Recalls 812 Superfast for Rear Glass Blowouts
- GM Defense Delivers First Infantry Squad Vehicle to US Army
- Multinationals Liable For Supply Chains? Swiss Vote Due
- Leasys Tweaks Noleggio Chiaro with ‘Light’ Model
- Random Covid Curiosities
- Daimler Q3 Covid Results – Sales, Revenue Down. Earnings Up
- Groupe Renault Q3 Revenues -8% at €10,374m, Sales -6%
- California Remains Below 2020 Emissions Target
- CARB Warns Vehicle, Engine Makers on Emissions Cheating
- ZF Seatbelt Retractor Recall Bites Corvette, Jeep, Ram
- Chinese, Malaysian owned Lotus Engineering Expands Hethel
- InoBat – First Battery Developed With Artificial Intelligence?
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: carbon fiber
As all automakers argue, composite materials, together with future powertrain technology, will save vehicle weight, boost performance and provide more energy-efficient vehicles. McLaren has been a pioneer with ultra-lightweight, ultra-strong carbon fiber material for decades and builds every car with a carbon fiber chassis, or ‘tub’, at its core. Continue reading
News Bits – Carbon Fiber, Chinese Leaf, Rolls-Royce, Thailand Floods and Impending Goodyear Airline Tire Shortage?
General Motors and Teijin Limited, Japanese company with roots as a textile maker will co-develop advanced carbon fiber composite technologies for potential high-volume use globally in GM cars, trucks and crossovers.
Nissan Motor and Dongfeng Motor delivered 15 Nissan Leaf EVs to the Guangzhou Municipal Government in China.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has announced that it will enter the South American market for the first time in the company’s history.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company says that as a result of the Thailand flooding commercial airlines are facing a potential global shortage of bias aviation tires