- Ford Motor Recalls All 2021 Mustang Mach-E Crossovers
- Stellantis Reports Legacy FCA, PSA 2020 Financial Results
- SEC Starts Task Force on Climate Change Investment Risks
- Volvo Cars Posts a +29% Global Sales Increase in 2021
- Ugh – US Light Vehicle Sales Drop during February 2021
- World’s First Electric Bentleys to be Built by Lunaz
- First Look – February 2021 Auto Sales
- Volvo to Only Sell EVs Online as a Pure EV Company by 2030
- Brazil – A Ford Motor South American Nightmare
- Daimler Truck, Volvo Group Create “cellcentric” Fuel-Cell JV
- HomeStation – Connected Home Charging for Electric Vehicles
- Brazil to Nationalize Ford Motor Plants?
- Daimler Earns €4.0 billion in 2020
- New St. Clair Magna Plant to Supply GMC’s Hummer EV
- First Look – 2022 Lexus IS 500 F Sport Sedan
News from PR Newswire
- NHTSA Nixes GM Petition for Exclusion of Millions of Big Trucks and SUVs from Takata Airbag Recalls on
- Daimler Issues Its First Green Bond of €1 Billion on
- BrightDrop? General Motors New Business Claims It Will Electrify, Improve Goods and Services Delivery on
- Pew Research Center on Americans’ Views About Privacy, Surveillance and Data-Sharing on
- Cadillac LYRIC – Taking Back the Luxury EV Lead? on
Tag Archives: chevrolet colorado
Chevrolet, of course, is the official vehicle of Major League Baseball. The Tigers, of course, didn’t make the playoffs in 2016, and seem set to field the same team. Continue reading
Colorado and Canyon will join the all-new 2014 Silverado and Sierra 1500s, and the upcoming Silverado and Sierra HDs to give Chevrolet and GMC customers a lineup of pickups that cannot be matched by Ram or Ford F-Series. Both Ford Motor and Chrysler Group have inexplicably abandoned the mid-size segment to Japanese automakers, notably Toyota. Continue reading
Chevrolet Colorado Midsized Pickup to be Made in Wentzville as GM Tries to Forget Bankruptcy, Hummer and Shreveport
General Motors broke ground today on a $380 million plant expansion to its Wentzville Assembly facility to build the newly re-designed Chevrolet Colorado midsize pick-up in 2013. In the sad language oft used when describing the floundering U.S. economy, GM said it is “creating or retaining” about 1,260 jobs hourly and salaried jobs. The new Chevrolet Colorado is based on an all-new midsize truck architecture developed by GM do Brasil within GM’s global product development organization. Continue reading
Ford is billing the compact pickup truck as a global entry – it will be sold throughout Europe, Asia and South America – but remains mute if the Ranger will reappear in the United States, the world’s largest pickup truck market. Continue reading
Chevrolet today unveiled its Colorado Show Truck on the eve of the Bangkok International Auto Show, where it is making its global public debut.
The is said to be concept virtually identical to the next-generation Colorado mid-size pickup truck that goes on sale in Thailand later this year, and will eventually be on sale in the U.S. Continue reading
General Motors is the first auto company to announce that it will stop production at a U.S. plant due to a parts shortage resulting from Japan’s tripe tragedies of earthquake, tsunami and nuclear meltdowns.
GM’s Shreveport Assembly in Louisiana will be closed next week. Continue reading
New Chevrolet Colorado Concept Begs the Fuel Economy Question: Where oh Where is Ford’s Small U.S. Pickup?
Ford, which once dominated the compact pickup truck segment in the U.S., has said that it will close its Twin Cities, Minn, Ranger plant at the end of this year, offering instead more fuel efficient models of the gigantic F-150 pickup the best selling vehicle in the U.S. at 74,000 units year-to-date. The Toyota Tacoma is currently the best selling mid-size pickup truck in the U.S. at more than 15,000 units year-to-date, outselling an ancient Ranger – last major redesign was in 2001 – by more than 2:1. Continue reading