- Mahindra, Ford Agree on Connected Car, Powertrain Sharing
- Brexit Panic Takes Hold. Auto Industry Urges – Begs? – Negotiators to Avert the Business Killing Worst-Case Scenario
- EU September Passenger Car Sales Plummet
- Death Of The Diesel Continues As London Mayor Delivers Online Checker To Help Car Buyers Choose Cleaner Cars
- Penske Automotive Increases Dividend
- Fresh Frozen! Comeback of Ice Race in Zell am See
- Consumers Can Save up to $3,000 on Auto Loan Packages?
- Chinese Junk Watch: U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Warns about Unsafe Tubeez Baby Bath Support Seats, and Eddie Bauer Infant Carriers
- Variables Abound – Meet the New NAFTA
- Dieselgate – Audi Fines of ~$1 Billion hit Porsche Guidance. Porsche is Economical with the Truth on Ongoing Risks.
- Marketing Wars – New Carfax Ad Campaign. Car Fox Restyled.
- Volvo Cars Canada Debuts First Vehicle Subscription Service
- Slow News – Chevrolet SEMA Show Car Has New Exterior Color
- Gubagoo Announces Virtual Retailing for Auto Dealers to Sell Cars Through Facebook Marketplace
- Two New Porsche Panamera GTS models
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: crossovers
The global crossover phenom continues with the second-generation Mazda CX-9 mid-size three-row crossover ($33000 to +$46,000), available in both front-drive and all-wheel-drive formats. Mazda is the largest automaker threatened by Trump Tariff tantrums since Mazda no longer makes anything in the U.S. Continue reading
Building on ESC technology, Cadillac has announced that 2012 SRX SUVs will use its electronic stability control (StabiliTrak) to automatically dry wet brakes. This is not as frivolous as it may seem on first glance: data that predates Hurricane Irene, the U.S. Department of Transportation says 620,000 crashes on the nation’s roadways in 2009 or 10% occurred in the rain. Continue reading
While automotive marketing is rife with absurdities, mangled language and downright disingenuous claims, automotive journalists can usually sort out the hype and prevarications. Apparently not so this year when it came to the North American Truck of the Year Award.