- Pete Lyons Wins Royal Automobile Club Award for Shadow: The Magnificent Machines of a Man of Mystery
- Ford Q3 Net Income at $2.4B Treads Water. Q4 $500M Loss?
- US Vehicle Sales to Rise in October?
- Ferrari Recalls 812 Superfast for Rear Glass Blowouts
- GM Defense Delivers First Infantry Squad Vehicle to US Army
- Multinationals Liable For Supply Chains? Swiss Vote Due
- Leasys Tweaks Noleggio Chiaro with ‘Light’ Model
- Random Covid Curiosities
- Daimler Q3 Covid Results – Sales, Revenue Down. Earnings Up
- Groupe Renault Q3 Revenues -8% at €10,374m, Sales -6%
- California Remains Below 2020 Emissions Target
- CARB Warns Vehicle, Engine Makers on Emissions Cheating
- ZF Seatbelt Retractor Recall Bites Corvette, Jeep, Ram
- Chinese, Malaysian owned Lotus Engineering Expands Hethel
- InoBat – First Battery Developed With Artificial Intelligence?
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: detroit grand prix
The International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) received official notification today from the organizers of the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix that this year’s event, scheduled from May 29-30, has been canceled for 2020. Continue reading
Driving the No. 27 NAPA AUTO PARTS Honda, Rossi navigated the bUmPy street course at Belle Isle Park in 1 minute, 15.1367 seconds (112.595 mph) to record the best lap among the day’s three practice sessions. As an aside, Belle Isle would have reverted to an urban slum garbage dump if not for racing sponsorships and some deft behind the scenes maneuvering by the Penske family. Continue reading
In the GTD class, Katherine Legge and Meyer Shank Racing successfully repeated their class win here from one year ago, but with Mario Farnbacher joining the lineup in the #86 Acura NSX GT3. Starting second, Legge unsuccessfully challenged the leading Lamborghini of Bryan Sellers throughout the first 40 minutes. Meanwhile, Justin Marks ran a close third in the #93 MSR Acura. Continue reading
The Detroit Grand Prix was a great IRL race because it was wet – leading to wild drivers duels. Continue reading
Chevrolet today announced a multi-year agreement with the Penske Corporation and IndyCar to bring professional motorsports to the Motor City for the first time in four years. The first Chevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix will be held June 1-3, 2012 at a 2.1-mile Raceway at Belle Isle Park road course. Continue reading