- Mahindra, Ford Agree on Powertrain Sharing, Connected Car Solutions
- Brexit Panic Takes Hold. Auto Industry Urges – Begs? – Negotiators to Avert the Business Killing Worst-Case Scenario
- EU September Passenger Car Sales Plummet
- Death Of The Diesel Continues As London Mayor Delivers Online Checker To Help Car Buyers Choose Cleaner Cars
- Penske Automotive Increases Dividend
- Fresh Frozen! Comeback of Ice Race in Zell am See
- Consumers Can Save up to $3,000 on Auto Loan Packages?
- Chinese Junk Watch: U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Warns about Unsafe Tubeez Baby Bath Support Seats, and Eddie Bauer Infant Carriers
- Variables Abound – Meet the New NAFTA
- Dieselgate – Audi Fines of ~$1 Billion hit Porsche Guidance. Porsche is Economical with the Truth on Ongoing Risks.
- Marketing Wars – New Carfax Ad Campaign. Car Fox Restyled.
- Volvo Cars Canada Debuts First Vehicle Subscription Service
- Slow News – Chevrolet SEMA Show Car Has New Exterior Color
- Gubagoo Announces Virtual Retailing for Auto Dealers to Sell Cars Through Facebook Marketplace
- Two New Porsche Panamera GTS models
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: dieter zetsche
Like all automakers, Daimler is facing the unknown future of mobility, autonomous vehicles and the internet of things. Its problems are complicated by currency valuations and a vulnerable international supply and manufacturing footprint fraught with political issues starting in Germany, and competitors, of course. Continue reading
Winkler and – struggling Smart – were (are?) part of Daimler’s confusing small car strategy and current rush to electric vehicle production. Smart lost billions of Euros for Daimler. Its only fit appeared to be as a foil against mileage and emissions regulations, allowing the owner of Mercedes Benz to continue to thrive selling gas guzzlers. Continue reading
“This car is made specifically for the Chinese market. The long-wheelbase A-Class Sedan is unparalleled in the compact segment, bringing together outstanding comfort with a fresh and dynamic design and top-notch technology.” Continue reading
The Mercedes Maybach S650 Convertible debuted today at the Los Angeles Auto show as a, deserved, limited-edition model – 300 worldwide and 75 units in the U.S. Continue reading
Daimler said the increase came from the ongoing growth of unit sales at Mercedes-Benz Cars and Daimler Trucks. In the first quarter of 2012, the Daimler Group sold a total of 502,100 cars and commercial vehicles worldwide, up 9% from Q1 2011. Daimler expects to sell more than 2.1 million vehicles globally during 2012. Continue reading