- Ford GT auctions for $2.5 million. 2019 Mustang Bullitt $300,000
- Racing Legend Dan Gurney Dead at 86
- Street Legal Mustang Shelby GT500 in ’19. Bullitt Edition First
- Autonomous Vehicle Sales to Pass 33 Million Annually in 2040
- More Significant Stories, Trends of 2017. And 2018?
- Ford Issues Takata Safety Recall on 2006 Ranger Trucks
- 2017 Ferrari SF70H F1 at Autosport International
- BMW Sets Two Guinness World Records for Drifting
- Genesis Opens Factory Showroom – Genesis Gangnam
- Ford Finally Will Offer F-150 Diesel Engines
- 2017 US Sales Trickle Down – Reversing Run-up
- Happy New Year! Another 800,000 Deadly Takata Airbags Recalled
- Significant Stories, Trends of 2017. And 2018?
- Ford Recalls Autoliv Air Bags on 2018 Escapes
- Most Say Trump Election Led to Worse Race Relations
Tag Archives: environment
However, journalists staring down a blank screen, an opaque prelude to more 2018 deadlines, do not have the option to Tweet and constantly Run away from the responsibilities of the job. Here is AutoInformed on some significant automotive related stories of the 2017 year, with our wry awareness, as always, that columnists conduct their education – sometimes not perfectly informed – in public. Continue reading
The Honda, Toyota and other similar announcements actually track the needed improvements in fuel efficiency as required by new European and U.S. fuel economy regulations. Continue reading
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has approved the fuel-economy label of the Nissan Leaf electric vehicle, claiming that the five-passenger car is best-in-class with a miles per gallon equivalent (MPGe) of 106 city, 92 highway or a combined 99 MPGe. Continue reading
For the 2009 model year Toyota had the lowest fleetwide adjusted composite CO2 emissions – and highest fuel economy – performance, followed by Hyundai and Honda, according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.