- 70 Years Porsche Sports Cars at Retro Classics
- New Tire Technology Needed for Electric Vehicles?
- Troubled Asset Relief Program – Total Cost $32B
- Luck o’ the Irish is a Sober DD
- Clocks Spring Forward as Recalls Tick On
- Mazda and Toyota Establish JV to build Vehicles in Alabama
- Ford Driving Skills for Life Allows Saudi Women to Participate
- US Car Sales Plummet in February. Trucks Gain Again
- Cadillac Names Deborah Wahl Global Chief Marketing Officer
- Trump Tantrum on Trade Kills Jobs, Distracts from Expanding Russian Collusion Investigations and Criminal Indictments
- Climate Change Trading Grows from Québec, California to add Ontario – Total Population 61m, 4th Largest Global Economy
- Chinese take 10% stake in Daimler. Unwelcome?
- Top Ten 2018 Vehicles
- 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio$80,000+!
- Ford Motor Shakes Up Senior Management During Sexual Harassment Debacle
Tag Archives: ethanol exports
U.S. ethanol imports fell 60% in 2016 to 36 million gallons, the lowest level since 2010. Imports were almost exclusively (99%) sugarcane ethanol from Brazil. Most of the imported ethanol went to the West Coast region, most likely for compliance with California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) Program, which uses scoring rules that count sugarcane ethanol as a fuel with a much lower carbon content than corn ethanol. Continue reading