- Toyota and Hino Heavy-Duty Fuel-Cell Electric Truck Verification Tests Start in the Spring of 2022
- CARB Alters and Adds Stationary Source Emissions Measurements to Improve Local Air Pollution and Health
- Trump Covid Casualties – State Sales Tax Collections Dive
- NHTSA Nixes GM Petition for Exclusion of Millions of Big Trucks and SUVs from Takata Airbag Recalls
- Grim Survey – a Nation of Broke and Broken Shopkeepers?
- Porsche Q3 in Black at €437 Million Because of VW
- Vijay Sankaran Rejects Information Officer Job at Ford
- GM’s Factory ZERO – First U.S. Plant to Install 5G
- GM Doubles Down on EVs in Bid to Win Global Race
- JLR to Use Irish Smart City Hub for Self-Driving Tests?
- Truck Wars – 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 470hp V8
- GMC 2021 Canyon AT4 Off-Road Performance Edition
- Plug&Charge Pay on Mustang Mach-E, Porsche Taycan
- Driver Phone Distraction During 41% of Daytime Trips
- Europe’s F-Series – All-Electric Ford E-Transit Revealed
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: ethanol lawsuit
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) today waived a its regulation preventing the sale of gasoline that contains more than 10% ethanol for model year 2001- 2006 passenger vehicles, including cars, SUVs, and light pickup trucks.
EPA also announced that no waiver is being granted this year for E15 use in any motorcycles, heavy-duty vehicles, or non-road engines because current testing data does not support such a waiver. Continue reading
Oil Refiners Sue Environmental Protection Agency to Stop E15 Ethanol Fuel Sales. Attack on EPA Broadens.
The National Petrochemical & Refiners Association filed suit on Monday, asking the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit to review and overturn an Environmental Protection Agency decision last fall to allow the sale of E15 fuel in cars and light trucks.
Organizations joining NPRA against EPA are the International Liquid Terminals Association and the Western States Petroleum Association. The suits contend EPA violated the Clean Air Act and the Administrative Procedure Act. Continue reading