- Racing Legend Dan Gurney Dead at 86
- Street Legal Mustang Shelby GT500 in ’19. Bullitt Edition First
- Autonomous Vehicle Sales to Pass 33 Million Annually in 2040
- More Significant Stories, Trends of 2017. And 2018?
- Ford Issues Takata Safety Recall on 2006 Ranger Trucks
- 2017 Ferrari SF70H F1 at Autosport International
- BMW Sets Two Guinness World Records for Drifting
- Genesis Opens Factory Showroom – Genesis Gangnam
- Ford Finally Will Offer F-150 Diesel Engines
- 2017 US Sales Trickle Down – Reversing Run-up
- Happy New Year! Another 800,000 Deadly Takata Airbags Recalled
- Significant Stories, Trends of 2017. And 2018?
- Ford Recalls Autoliv Air Bags on 2018 Escapes
- Most Say Trump Election Led to Worse Race Relations
- Trump’s Stealing from the Poor to Give to the Rich
Tag Archives: FCA recall T59
Bad Breaks, err Brakes – 640,000+ Dodge Durango, Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Brake Failures. Again.
Affected vehicles – and the failure rate is a, gulp, non-skid-mark producing 41%, yes 415 – may have had incorrect dealer installation of a brake booster shield as part of recall P14 (NHTSA 14V-154). Continue reading