- Watt? Pure EV Porsche Crossover Ready for Serial Production
- IndustriALL Renews Global Agreement with German Multinational Parts Supplier Rheinmetall
- Chattanooga Choo Choo -100,000 VW Atlas SUVs Made
- Mahindra, Ford Agree on Connected Car, Powertrain Sharing
- Brexit Panic Takes Hold. Auto Industry Urges – Begs? – Negotiators to Avert the Business Killing Worst-Case Scenario
- EU September Passenger Car Sales Plummet
- Death Of The Diesel Continues As London Mayor Delivers Online Checker To Help Car Buyers Choose Cleaner Cars
- Penske Automotive Increases Dividend
- Fresh Frozen! Comeback of Ice Race in Zell am See
- Consumers Can Save up to $3,000 on Auto Loan Packages?
- Chinese Junk Watch: U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Warns about Unsafe Tubeez Baby Bath Support Seats, and Eddie Bauer Infant Carriers
- Variables Abound – Meet the New NAFTA
- Dieselgate – Audi Fines of ~$1 Billion hit Porsche Guidance. Porsche is Economical with the Truth on Ongoing Risks.
- Marketing Wars – New Carfax Ad Campaign. Car Fox Restyled.
- Volvo Cars Canada Debuts First Vehicle Subscription Service
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: FCA recalls
Bad Breaks, err Brakes – 640,000+ Dodge Durango, Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Brake Failures. Again.
Affected vehicles – and the failure rate is a, gulp, non-skid-mark producing 41%, yes 415 – may have had incorrect dealer installation of a brake booster shield as part of recall P14 (NHTSA 14V-154). Continue reading
FCA is aware of three fatalities and five injuries that may be related to this safety defect. NHTSA has been extremely critical of the FCA’s safety recall practices. Continue reading
Hack Attack! FCA Recalls 1.4m Vehicles Because Outsiders Can Take Control Remotely by Exploiting the Software
“The software manipulation addressed by this recall required unique and extensive technical knowledge, prolonged physical access to a subject vehicle and extended periods of time to write code.” Continue reading