- Rain Shortens Fourth Annual Roadkill Nights – Street-legal Drag Racing on Woodward Avenue
- Ford to Unveil New Model During Woodward Dream Cruise Tomorrow. Mustang NASCAR Cup Edition Coming?
- Profits of Trucks – Tahoe, Suburban Premier Plus Models
- Can New Ferrari CEO Camilleri Meet Marchionne’s Targets?
- Autonomous Vehicle Market – CAGR of 39.47% 2019-2026
- SAE to Administer Autonomous Testing Program
- Mustang Running in NASCAR Cup Starting at Daytona 500
- JMC, Ford Develop Territory in China
- Milestones – Production of 10 Millionth Mustang
- Mazda, Saudi Aramco, AIST Researching CO2 Reduction
- 2019 Lexus ES 350 in Production at Georgetown Kentucky
- Global Warming Floods Big Population Coastline Counties
- Repetitive Motion Injuries Cut by Exoskeletal Technology
- Automated Guided Vehicle Market at $ 2.74B by 2023?
- Another Mid-Size Crossover – 2019 Mazda CX-9
- US DOT and EPA Want to Slash Fuel Economy Standards. Trump Administration Proposal Has Many Critics on
- Sergio Marchionne Dead at 66 on
- Sergio Marchionne Dead at 66 on
- Connectivity is Good? Connectivity is Bad? Both? Time to Reflect, Emotions Perpetuate and Increase Divisiveness on
- Fourth of July 2018 – a Divided Nation That’s Lost Its Way on
Tag Archives: fca
“In the meantime, to provide for his full authority and operational continuity for the company, the Board has with immediate effect granted Mr. Manley all the powers of CEO. He will also assume responsibility for the NAFTA region. Continue reading
Given Chrysler’s dubious safety record, it’s a risky proposition in AutoInformed’s view. Continue reading
“To advance autonomous driving technology, it is vital to form partnerships among automakers, technology providers and suppliers,” said FCA Chief Executive Officer Sergio Marchionne, whose financially fragile company or parts of it are being explored for possible sale by a Chinese automaker.
The complaint alleges that the undisclosed software functions cause the vehicles’ emission control systems to perform differently, and less effectively, during certain normal driving conditions than on federal emission tests, resulting in increased emissions of harmful air pollutants. In other words, Volkswagen – the American-Italian sequel. Continue reading
In what it is calling the “fifth generation” of family transportation – the Chrysler Portal concept debuted today at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Eschewing its home town auto show, NAIAS that opens next week, the electric-powered Portal is estimated to have more than 250 miles of range on a full charge. Continue reading
The outcomes of both legal matters potentially have broad implications for the sales reporting practices of automakers and dealerships and how demos are subsidized.
FCA said it is aware of three hand injuries potentially related to this issue. Continue reading
FCA US and FCA Realty are being sued by two dealerships of the larger Ed Napleton Automotive Group in Federal Court in Illinois over allegations of false sales reporting. Continue reading
As part of the spinoff, FCA shareholders will receive one common share of Ferrari for every ten common shares of FCA and one special voting share of Ferrari for every ten special voting shares of FCA held. Continue reading
In an unusual Sunday release, U.S. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx announced yesterday that Fiat Chrysler Automobiles acknowledged violations of the Motor Vehicle Safety Act’s requirements to repair vehicles with safety defects. Continue reading
FCA (Fiat Chrysler) will invest more than $540 million to produce two new engines for its Alfa Romeo as part its latest attempt to revive the once proud Italian brand. Continue reading
Chrysler Group, the twice taxpayer bailed-out Michigan-based automaker, today announced that it has changed its company name to FCA US LLC. Continue reading
Worrisome was a huge charge that FCA took for the cost of safety recalls and warranty repairs in the U.S. – a whopping €200 million for Q3 alone. Continue reading
Bottom line is the UAW is out of its Chrysler investment. Fiat is all in with uncertain prospects going forward. Continue reading