- Pete Lyons Wins Royal Automobile Club Award for Shadow: The Magnificent Machines of a Man of Mystery
- Ford Q3 Net Income at $2.4B Treads Water. Q4 $500M Loss?
- US Vehicle Sales to Rise in October?
- Ferrari Recalls 812 Superfast for Rear Glass Blowouts
- GM Defense Delivers First Infantry Squad Vehicle to US Army
- Multinationals Liable For Supply Chains? Swiss Vote Due
- Leasys Tweaks Noleggio Chiaro with ‘Light’ Model
- Random Covid Curiosities
- Daimler Q3 Covid Results – Sales, Revenue Down. Earnings Up
- Groupe Renault Q3 Revenues -8% at €10,374m, Sales -6%
- California Remains Below 2020 Emissions Target
- CARB Warns Vehicle, Engine Makers on Emissions Cheating
- ZF Seatbelt Retractor Recall Bites Corvette, Jeep, Ram
- Chinese, Malaysian owned Lotus Engineering Expands Hethel
- InoBat – First Battery Developed With Artificial Intelligence?
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: ffvs
It’s estimated that Massachusetts drivers own more than 100,000 FFVs that were produced because automakers receive generous CAFE credits whether or not the alternative fuel is actually used. It’s unknown how many drivers use the alternative fuel, but national consumption statistics suggest it’s slight. Worse, since ethanol does not have the energy density of good old gasoline, E85 needs to be roughly 25% cheaper for it to make economic sense for drivers. So far the fuel is about as successful as the Boston Red Sox this year. As a result, there are only 2,400 E85 ethanol fueling stations in the U.S. Continue reading