- Toyota and Hino Heavy-Duty Fuel-Cell Electric Truck Verification Tests Start in the Spring of 2022
- CARB Alters and Adds Stationary Source Emissions Measurements to Improve Local Air Pollution and Health
- Trump Covid Casualties – State Sales Tax Collections Dive
- NHTSA Nixes GM Petition for Exclusion of Millions of Big Trucks and SUVs from Takata Airbag Recalls
- Grim Survey – a Nation of Broke and Broken Shopkeepers?
- Porsche Q3 in Black at €437 Million Because of VW
- Vijay Sankaran Rejects Information Officer Job at Ford
- GM’s Factory ZERO – First U.S. Plant to Install 5G
- GM Doubles Down on EVs in Bid to Win Global Race
- JLR to Use Irish Smart City Hub for Self-Driving Tests?
- Truck Wars – 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 470hp V8
- GMC 2021 Canyon AT4 Off-Road Performance Edition
- Plug&Charge Pay on Mustang Mach-E, Porsche Taycan
- Driver Phone Distraction During 41% of Daytime Trips
- Europe’s F-Series – All-Electric Ford E-Transit Revealed
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: ford annual meeting
The announcement comes at crucial point for Ford Motor as analysts are speculating that future of a challenged Ford – operational competence, liquidity, as well as quality and warranty issues – will require a merger with another global automaker, perhaps Volkswagen. (Bill Ford has been quoted – second hand – by insiders as saying “No.” Then after a pause “Hell No.”) Continue reading
Once again, the Ford family with its 16 votes for every share of class B beat back a dissident shareholder proposal that would recapitalize the company at one vote per share. All told, a total of 5,734,531,807 votes were vote at the meeting. Continue reading
In the bizarre world of 0.1-percenters, Ford Motor Company cut CEO Alan Mulally’s compensation by almost 30% because the quality-challenged company missed its 2012 goals. Even so Mulally earned $2,000,000 in salary and $3,950,000 in cash bonus in 2012. His total listed compensation in 2012 – including the grant date value of long-term stock options and other performance-based equity awards – was $20,995,806. This is a drop from his $2 million in salary, $5.46 million in bonus and $22 million in other compensation for 2011. Continue reading
While a grand total of 63 people bothered to attend the Ford Motor Company annual meeting of shareholders in Wilmington, Delaware today, 29.5% of investors or 1,283,063,982 of them voted against Ford family control of the company through their holdings of Class B stock, which has 16 votes per share as opposed to one per share of common, assuming no one in the Ford family voted for losing power.