- New Ford Ads Promise Smarter Vehicles Tomorrow
- Watt? Pure EV Porsche Crossover Ready for Serial Production
- IndustriALL Renews Global Agreement with German Multinational Parts Supplier Rheinmetall
- Chattanooga Choo Choo -100,000 VW Atlas SUVs Made
- Mahindra, Ford Agree on Connected Car, Powertrain Sharing
- Brexit Panic Takes Hold. Auto Industry Urges – Begs? – Negotiators to Avert the Business Killing Worst-Case Scenario
- EU September Passenger Car Sales Plummet
- Death Of The Diesel Continues As London Mayor Delivers Online Checker To Help Car Buyers Choose Cleaner Cars
- Penske Automotive Increases Dividend
- Fresh Frozen! Comeback of Ice Race in Zell am See
- Consumers Can Save up to $3,000 on Auto Loan Packages?
- Chinese Junk Watch: U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Warns about Unsafe Tubeez Baby Bath Support Seats, and Eddie Bauer Infant Carriers
- Variables Abound – Meet the New NAFTA
- Dieselgate – Audi Fines of ~$1 Billion hit Porsche Guidance. Porsche is Economical with the Truth on Ongoing Risks.
- Marketing Wars – New Carfax Ad Campaign. Car Fox Restyled.
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: Ford Motor Profitability
Ford accounts for less than a third of the volume of output from the affected Meridian plant, it said, but the F-Series is the foundation of the profitability of Ford in North America – a foundation that was already showing signs of cracks. (Failing Grade for Ford Motor Q1 Earnings, Failing Grade for Ford Motor Q1 Earnings) Ford claims that while the production shortage is expected to have an adverse impact on the company’s near term results, the company’s guidance of delivering an adjusted EPS in the range of $1.45 to $1.701 for the full year is unchanged. Continue reading