- Watt? Pure EV Porsche Crossover Ready for Serial Production
- IndustriALL Renews Global Agreement with German Multinational Parts Supplier Rheinmetall
- Chattanooga Choo Choo -100,000 VW Atlas SUVs Made
- Mahindra, Ford Agree on Connected Car, Powertrain Sharing
- Brexit Panic Takes Hold. Auto Industry Urges – Begs? – Negotiators to Avert the Business Killing Worst-Case Scenario
- EU September Passenger Car Sales Plummet
- Death Of The Diesel Continues As London Mayor Delivers Online Checker To Help Car Buyers Choose Cleaner Cars
- Penske Automotive Increases Dividend
- Fresh Frozen! Comeback of Ice Race in Zell am See
- Consumers Can Save up to $3,000 on Auto Loan Packages?
- Chinese Junk Watch: U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Warns about Unsafe Tubeez Baby Bath Support Seats, and Eddie Bauer Infant Carriers
- Variables Abound – Meet the New NAFTA
- Dieselgate – Audi Fines of ~$1 Billion hit Porsche Guidance. Porsche is Economical with the Truth on Ongoing Risks.
- Marketing Wars – New Carfax Ad Campaign. Car Fox Restyled.
- Volvo Cars Canada Debuts First Vehicle Subscription Service
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: GM Sales Q3
GM posted its first profitable quarter in all business segments, including South America, since Q4 2014. However, income from continuing operations was hurt by a $2.3 billion non-cash charge for deferred tax assets that are no longer realizable due to Opel/Vauxhall sale. In total the Opel sale cost GM stockholders $5.4 billion. Continue reading