- Cadillac LYRIQ Taking Back the Luxury EV Lead?
- Nissan to Keep Production and Employment in Spain
- BMW Posts $786 Million Loss in Q2. Sales Off -25%
- Carvana Q2 Results – Sales, Revenue Up by Double Digits
- COVID-19 Auto Related Closings, Openings, Closings
- Auto Plant Downtime Looming as COVID-19 Thrives?
- Ford Motor Changes CEO from Jim Hackett to Jim Farley
- GM and EVgo to Add EV Fast Chargers Nationwide
- GM Offers Three New 350 Service Engines
- A New Leaf – Nissan Takes Electricity to Pay for Parking
- Ford Motor Q2- Sales Drop -53%. Debt Grows $10B
- Lordstown and Lithium. A New GM Constellation is Rising
- GM Loses $800 Million in Covid Q2. NA Sales Drop -62%
- Don’t Hold Your Breathe Waiting for the New Hummer EV
- Snapshot – The Trump Economic Depression
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: GS 350
The GS 350 also, surprisingly, outperforms the BMW in extreme performance driving. The transmission has some features adopted from the Lexus IS F high-performance sedan — including faster shifts, earlier torque converter lockup and downshift throttle blips — to support four driving modes that can be operated by toggling the new Lexus Drive Mode selector. Continue reading
The 2013 Lexus GS changes from previous rounded Lexus designs by way of its more angular sculpted exterior. Lexus said it will lead the rest of the lineup in an “entirely new direction” that appears derivative of front and rear themes developed by Ford of Europe, Audi, BMW and Cadillac. Overall, the new GS sheet metal represents a “significant extension of the Lexus L-finesse philosophy that is the core of all Lexus product design,” according to Lexus. Continue reading
Toyota Motor Sales (TMS), U.S.A. today announced a safety recall of approximately 245,000 Lexus models because a leaking fuel pressure sensor that could cause a fire.
Toyota Motor Corporation is also conducting a larger recall outside the U.S. for a similar safety defect involving 1.3 million vehicles to fix a different fuel delivery pipe and a high pressure fuel pump check valve. TMC’s recall announcement does not involve vehicles sold in North America. Continue reading