- Consumer Reports: Infotainment, Transmissions Hurt Reliability. Detroit Three Quality Dismal
- IMSA Classic 24 Coming November 8 – 12 at Daytona
- Bad Breaks, err Brakes – 640,000+ Dodge Durango, Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Brake Failures. Again.
- TSB Investigating Quebec Drone Crash with Passenger Aircraft
- WEC: Toyota Bests Porsche with One Two Finish at Fuji
- NAFTA Talks Stalled. Doomed?
- Brinks Trucks Not Going to the Bank. ATM Machines to Empty?
- BMW Group Sales of EVs Pass 10,000 in September 2017
- Unifor Workers Agree to Weak CAMI Deal from GM
- Deal in Ontario, Québec Class Actions against Ford. Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Repair Steps Taken in U.S., Mexico
- Drone Hits Passenger Skyjet Inbound for Quebec City
- Chinese Junk Recall – Martha Stewart Whiteware Cake Knife
- Auto Parts Maker Y-Tec Fires Workers for Unionizing
- Goodbye to American Sports Car Racer Bruce Leven
- Ford Dropping Car Business – Reallocating $7B in Capital
Tag Archives: IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship
The multi-year agreement calls for Michelin tires to be on every Prototype (P) and GT Daytona (GTD) race car competing in the WeatherTech Championship in addition to its continued participation in the GT Le Mans (GTLM) class. The GTLM class will continue to be open to multiple tire manufacturers. Continue reading
With four races remaining in the 2017 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship (IWSC), this weekend’s race at Road America (USA) sees a tough fight in the top GTLM class with Chevrolet leading in the points standings. Continue reading
The unknown and untested – at least publicly – Cadillac DPi-V.R will first be driven competitively – Cadillac hopes – at the 2017 IMSA season opener, the Rolex 24 At Daytona, late next January by teams from Wayne Taylor Racing and Action Express Racing. Continue reading