- Whether US Vehicle Sales in 2021? Is 14 Million a Stretch?
- J.D. Power Completes ALG Acquisition
- Mazda to Buy Out Sumitomo from MMVO, a JV Plant in Mexico
- NHTSA Imposes Engine Recalls, Penalties at Hyundai, Kia
- Toyota and Hino Heavy-Duty Fuel-Cell Electric Truck Verification Tests Start in the Spring of 2022
- Trump Covid Casualties – State Sales Tax Collections Dive
- NHTSA Nixes GM Petition for Exclusion of Millions of Big Trucks and SUVs from Takata Airbag Recalls
- Grim Survey – a Nation of Broke and Broken Shopkeepers?
- Porsche Q3 in Black at €437 Million Because of VW
- Vijay Sankaran Rejects Information Officer Job at Ford
- GM’s Factory ZERO – First U.S. Plant to Install 5G
- GM Doubles Down on EVs in Bid to Win Global Race
- JLR to Use Irish Smart City Hub for Self-Driving Tests?
- Truck Wars – 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 470hp V8
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: iranian transactions regulations
If GM CEO Dan Akerson thought the Chevrolet Volt was a political football, one can only imagine what he thinks about Peugeot and the Iranian nuclear weapons controversy. GM only wants to share logistics, platforms and purchasing with the French company, but is now being told it is “unacceptable for GM to enter into a partnership with a company that so openly deals with a regime that is responsible for the deaths of U.S. and NATO servicemen and threatens U.S. and global security.” Continue reading