- MAMA Finalists for Family Vehicle of the Year Awards
- EU Passenger Car Registrations Barely Up in 2019
- Ferrari 250 GT Cabriolet Series I – Best in Arizona Auction?
- Isuzu, Honda to Research on Fuel-Cell HD Trucks and Vehicles
- Genesis Launches Its First SUV – GV80
- Punch It Performance and Tuning to Stop Selling Illegal Devices to Defeat Emissions Controls
- Subaru America Recalls Exploding Takata Air Bag Inflators
- Land Rover, Mitsubishi Top 2020 Maker Website Ratings
- Ford Motor Declares $0.15 Dividend for Q1 2020
- Japanese Issue Arrest Warrant for Wife of Carlos Ghosn
- Uber and Hyundai Show Full-Scale Air Taxi at CES
- Electronic Sales Process – Power Acquires Trilogy Automotive
- Nissan Blasts Ghosn as Unfit to Serve as An Executive
- Ford Motor US Sales Down in -3% 2019 as War Worries Increase
- Hyundai Motor 2020 Business Direction – Electrification, Autonomous Vehicles, Mobility Services. Sound Familiar?
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: IS 250
Unlike earlier electronic traction, anti-lock braking, yaw control and computerized damping systems, the latest ones are slickly integrated and even predictive, instead of slowly reactive. The upshot is a fully electronic car that is capable of driving at the limits all the time. These systems are now capable of producing faster lap times than professional racing drivers can without them, and the IS system is state of this dark electronic art. Continue reading
Past the attempts to promote something as unique, the substantive sport sedan issue remains whether Lexus can continue to chip away at BMW’s dominance in the small sporty car class in the face of the impressive new 3-Series lineup and impending 4-series. Continue reading
Toyota Motor Sales (TMS), U.S.A. today announced a safety recall of approximately 245,000 Lexus models because a leaking fuel pressure sensor that could cause a fire.
Toyota Motor Corporation is also conducting a larger recall outside the U.S. for a similar safety defect involving 1.3 million vehicles to fix a different fuel delivery pipe and a high pressure fuel pump check valve. TMC’s recall announcement does not involve vehicles sold in North America. Continue reading