- Ford GT auctions for $2.5 million. 2019 Mustang Bullitt $300,000
- Racing Legend Dan Gurney Dead at 86
- Street Legal Mustang Shelby GT500 in ’19. Bullitt Edition First
- Autonomous Vehicle Sales to Pass 33 Million Annually in 2040
- More Significant Stories, Trends of 2017. And 2018?
- Ford Issues Takata Safety Recall on 2006 Ranger Trucks
- 2017 Ferrari SF70H F1 at Autosport International
- BMW Sets Two Guinness World Records for Drifting
- Genesis Opens Factory Showroom – Genesis Gangnam
- Ford Finally Will Offer F-150 Diesel Engines
- 2017 US Sales Trickle Down – Reversing Run-up
- Happy New Year! Another 800,000 Deadly Takata Airbags Recalled
- Significant Stories, Trends of 2017. And 2018?
- Ford Recalls Autoliv Air Bags on 2018 Escapes
- Most Say Trump Election Led to Worse Race Relations
Tag Archives: jeep
What’s next – how about Jeep imports to US from China? Continue reading
Chinese automaker Guangzhou Automobile Group Company will build Jeep models in China, according to a revised joint venture signed in Michigan today with Fiat S.p.A. GAC already manufactures the Fiat Viaggio – aka Dodge Dart – and distributes the imported Fiat 500, Freemont and Bravo in China. Continue reading
Fiat will sell Jeep brand vehicles in India by late 2013 as part of a larger business plan to launch nine new or refreshed models under the Fiat and Jeep in the next few years. The first step will be the importation of the existing Jeep Wrangler and Jeep Grand Cherokee models, which will be arrive toward the end of 2013. Continue reading
For U.S. taxpayers with substantial stakes in Fiat-controlled Chrysler and GM there were uneven results. Chrysler sold a mere 2,353 vehicles in January, down 24%. However, CEO Sergio Marchionne maintains that Lancia can help Chrysler sales by distributing its cars, and Jeep has substantial room for growth.
The Opel/Vauxhall subsidiary of GM posted a rise of 6% to 72,553 vehicles helped by growth in Germany. Opel, with more than 40,000 employees in Europe, lost the owners of GM, including U.S. and Canadian taxpayers more than $1.1 billion in the first three quarters of 2010, with the final results not in yet. Continue reading
A redesigned new model is an automaker’s best opportunity to change the perceptions of the past, according to a new study released today that analyzes the reasons auto buyers fail to consider – or avoid – particular models when shopping for a new vehicle. Continue reading