- Bad Breaks, er Brakes – 640,000+ Dodge Durango, Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Brake Failures. Again.
- TSB Investigating Quebec Drone Crash with Passenger Aircraft
- WEC: Toyota Bests Porsche with One Two Finish at Fuji
- NAFTA Talks Stalled. Doomed?
- Brinks Trucks Not Going to the Bank. ATM Machines to Empty?
- BMW Group Sales of EVs Pass 10,000 in September 2017
- Unifor Workers Agree to Weak CAMI Deal from GM
- Deal in Ontario, Québec Class Actions against Ford. Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Repair Steps Taken in U.S., Mexico
- Drone Hits Passenger Skyjet Inbound for Quebec City
- Chinese Junk Recall – Martha Stewart Whiteware Cake Knife
- Auto Parts Maker Y-Tec Fires Workers for Unionizing
- Goodbye to American Sports Car Racer Bruce Leven
- Ford Dropping Car Business – Reallocating $7B in Capital
- U.S. Sales Drop in September. Domestics Struggle with Cars
- Lies and Deflections Worth Noting on Virgin Islands & Puerto Rico from Bureaucrats Doing Nothing to help U.S. Citizens
Tag Archives: lmp1
Silverstone – WEC Opening Round Pits Toyota against Porsche in the run-up to the Grueling 24 Hours at Le Mans
The first track appearance in real racing conditions sees Porsche and Toyota dueling with two very different LMP1 cars with mixed results in the fastest, most expensive top class. Continue reading
The fight for victory ultimately came down to a last hour battle between all three LMP1 manufacturers. Continue reading
In endurance racing Porsche is holding a commanding LMP1 lead – the fastest, arguably most competitive class – in both the driver’s and manufacturer’s championships. Audi is second, and Toyota is third in the first of the three races that wrap up the 2016 Season. Continue reading
With a Toyota TS050 leading the Le Mans race by running fast laps, the LMP1 hybrid stopped on the track during the penultimate lap. Just three minutes of the race remained.Thus the Toyota losing streak at Le Mans continues. Continue reading