- Whether US Vehicle Sales in 2021? Is 14 Million a Stretch?
- J.D. Power Completes ALG Acquisition
- Mazda to Buy Out Sumitomo from MMVO, a JV Plant in Mexico
- NHTSA Imposes Engine Recalls, Penalties at Hyundai, Kia
- Toyota and Hino Heavy-Duty Fuel-Cell Electric Truck Verification Tests Start in the Spring of 2022
- CARB Alters and Adds Stationary Source Emissions Measurements to Improve Local Air Pollution and Health
- Trump Covid Casualties – State Sales Tax Collections Dive
- NHTSA Nixes GM Petition for Exclusion of Millions of Big Trucks and SUVs from Takata Airbag Recalls
- Grim Survey – a Nation of Broke and Broken Shopkeepers?
- Porsche Q3 in Black at €437 Million Because of VW
- Vijay Sankaran Rejects Information Officer Job at Ford
- GM’s Factory ZERO – First U.S. Plant to Install 5G
- GM Doubles Down on EVs in Bid to Win Global Race
- JLR to Use Irish Smart City Hub for Self-Driving Tests?
- Truck Wars – 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 470hp V8
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: ls7
As Chevrolet showed a mildly restyled 2014 Camaro lineup at the New York Auto Show, it announced the return of the Z/28, arguably the most famous model in Camaro history. Continue reading
When Chevrolet Corvette arrives late next year, most of the sports car will be all new, but not the 6.2L V8 engine. The latest Corvette LT1 engine, the first of the so-called Gen 5 family of Small Block engines, combines several advanced technologies, including direct injection for the first time, cylinder fuel shut off and continuously variable valve timing to support an advanced combustion system. Zero-to-60 mph times of less than four seconds are predicted for the base car. The new LT1 is the third engine in the Corvette’s history to be so-named, with previous versions introduced in 1970 (Gen 1) and 1992 (Gen 2). Continue reading
Chevrolet Performance is now offering customers the chance to build your own LS7 V8 or LS9 V8 crate engine – a unique program that combines a factory-engineered aftermarket engine with hands on experience for custom car builders and hot rodders. Continue reading