- Mahindra, Ford Agree on Powertrain Sharing, Connected Car Solutions
- Brexit Panic Takes Hold. Auto Industry Urges – Begs? – Negotiators to Avert the Business Killing Worst-Case Scenario
- EU September Passenger Car Sales Plummet
- Death Of The Diesel Continues As London Mayor Delivers Online Checker To Help Car Buyers Choose Cleaner Cars
- Penske Automotive Increases Dividend
- Fresh Frozen! Comeback of Ice Race in Zell am See
- Consumers Can Save up to $3,000 on Auto Loan Packages?
- Chinese Junk Watch: U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Warns about Unsafe Tubeez Baby Bath Support Seats, and Eddie Bauer Infant Carriers
- Variables Abound – Meet the New NAFTA
- Dieselgate – Audi Fines of ~$1 Billion hit Porsche Guidance. Porsche is Economical with the Truth on Ongoing Risks.
- Marketing Wars – New Carfax Ad Campaign. Car Fox Restyled.
- Volvo Cars Canada Debuts First Vehicle Subscription Service
- Slow News – Chevrolet SEMA Show Car Has New Exterior Color
- Gubagoo Announces Virtual Retailing for Auto Dealers to Sell Cars Through Facebook Marketplace
- Two New Porsche Panamera GTS models
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: mazda cx-5
Pre-orders have also begun for the CX-5 Exclusive Mode special edition. This range-topping special edition money maker (Mazda is financially challenged since the Ford Motor divorce that hurt both parties) has selected materials that create a look of “warmth and modernity.” Sales of the updated CX-5 and CX-5 Exclusive Mode special edition start on November 22. and the crossover will, maybe, eventually find its way to the U.S. Continue reading
The reasons for Mazda’s struggles are many – a bias toward old architectures, single or limited joint ventures, different operating philosophies and systems, no true mergers, lack of trust and inequality. However, the potential savings are just too large to ignore, especially for CEOs, but not necessarily for middle managers and workers. Continue reading
Mazda Motor Corporation today unveiled the all-new Mazda CX-5 crossover SUV, a heavily redesigned compact, which “refines every element of Mazda’s design.” Continue reading
The upgraded plant is in theory capable of making up to six different vehicles at the same time, thus it is Ford’s most flexible U.S. plant. Louisville is also one of 11 Ford facilities in the U.S. that is participating in the Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing Loan Program – in Ford’s case almost $6 billion total – initiated by Congress under the Obama administration, which also put $80 billion into other auto bailouts, including the forced and politically contentious bankruptcies of Chrysler and GM. Continue reading