- NHTSA Imposes Engine Recalls, Penalties at Hyundai, Kia
- Toyota and Hino Heavy-Duty Fuel-Cell Electric Truck Verification Tests Start in the Spring of 2022
- CARB Alters and Adds Stationary Source Emissions Measurements to Improve Local Air Pollution and Health
- Trump Covid Casualties – State Sales Tax Collections Dive
- NHTSA Nixes GM Petition for Exclusion of Millions of Big Trucks and SUVs from Takata Airbag Recalls
- Grim Survey – a Nation of Broke and Broken Shopkeepers?
- Porsche Q3 in Black at €437 Million Because of VW
- Vijay Sankaran Rejects Information Officer Job at Ford
- GM’s Factory ZERO – First U.S. Plant to Install 5G
- GM Doubles Down on EVs in Bid to Win Global Race
- JLR to Use Irish Smart City Hub for Self-Driving Tests?
- Truck Wars – 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 470hp V8
- GMC 2021 Canyon AT4 Off-Road Performance Edition
- Plug&Charge Pay on Mustang Mach-E, Porsche Taycan
- Driver Phone Distraction During 41% of Daytime Trips
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: Mercedes-AMG GT 53
EQ Boost on the 53 model uses stored electric power from a 48-volt battery through an
Integrated-Starter-Generator, a powerful electric motor that combines the functions of a starter and an alternator. This assists the
internal combustion engine with up to an additional 21 horsepower and 184 lb.-ft.
of torque at low engine speeds. The Electric Auxiliary Compressor, exclusive to
AMG 53 models, assists in spooling the engine’s exhaust-gas-driven turbocharger
quickly at low-to-mid speeds, and it is capable of reaching 70,000 rpm in less
than a third of a second. Continue reading