- Teamsters to Honor Picket Lines of 50,000 UAW GM Workers
- General Motors Offers UAW $7 Billion in U.S. Investments, an $8000 “Signing Bonus” or is that Bribe?
- UAW to Strike GM – Contract Talks Deadlocked
- August Global Light Vehicle Sales Drop -3.9%
- Ford Recalls 311,907 Explorer SUVs for Dangerous Seat Frames
- GM Finally Recalls 3,456,111 SUVS, Pickups for Bad Brakes
- Electric Vehicle Charging Emissions – Good and Better?
- alice + olivia: The Rag Trade Meets a VW Rag Top
- Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa Forced Out Over Ghosn Matter
- Porsche Opens Zuffenhausen Factory for All-Electric Taycan
- Data Show GM Automated Safety Systems Prevent Crashes
- Chrysler Recalls More than 1.1 Million Ram Pickup Trucks for Unexpected Tailgate Openings While Driving
- Google Voice Assistant, Navigation and App to Debut at GM
- Western European Car Registrations Fall by -8.5%
- Brexit – UK Car Production Declines -10.6%. Exports Hit
News from PR Newswire
- Ford Shakes up European and International Markets as CFO Shanks Retires. Restructuring Continues as Stock Languishes on
- Caught Testing – the Revised 2014 Cadillac CTS? on
- Future Mustang and Lincoln Coupe? on
- Car Spy Jim Dunne Catches Revised Lincoln MKS or MKZ? on
- New 2014 Lincoln Compact SUV Caught by Jim Dunne on
Tag Archives: Michael Huerta
The overall accident rate at 3.19 accidents per 100,000 flight hours in 2016 compares with 3.67 accidents in 2015. The fatal accident rate declined slightly at 0.51 accidents per 100,000 flight hours in 2016 compared with a 0.52 in 2015.
As of late last night, air traffic controllers in a hastily cobbled together contingency plan only managed about 60% of typical traffic today at O’Hare and 75% at Midway. Chicago center, controls traffic over an area that encompasses five states and hundreds of airports – 91,000 square miles. Things won’t be back to normal until the middle of October. Continue reading