- 70 Years Porsche Sports Cars at Retro Classics
- New Tire Technology Needed for Electric Vehicles?
- Troubled Asset Relief Program – Total Cost $32B
- Luck o’ the Irish is a Sober DD
- Clocks Spring Forward as Recalls Tick On
- Mazda and Toyota Establish JV to build Vehicles in Alabama
- Ford Driving Skills for Life Allows Saudi Women to Participate
- US Car Sales Plummet in February. Trucks Gain Again
- Cadillac Names Deborah Wahl Global Chief Marketing Officer
- Trump Tantrum on Trade Kills Jobs, Distracts from Expanding Russian Collusion Investigations and Criminal Indictments
- Climate Change Trading Grows from Québec, California to add Ontario – Total Population 61m, 4th Largest Global Economy
- Chinese take 10% stake in Daimler. Unwelcome?
- Top Ten 2018 Vehicles
- 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio$80,000+!
- Ford Motor Shakes Up Senior Management During Sexual Harassment Debacle
Tag Archives: michelin
The “snows” allowed faster stopping – consistently with much less slipping sliding. The all seasons were clearly mis-named with no discernible truth in marketing or advertising. Continue reading
The multi-year agreement calls for Michelin tires to be on every Prototype (P) and GT Daytona (GTD) race car competing in the WeatherTech Championship in addition to its continued participation in the GT Le Mans (GTLM) class. The GTLM class will continue to be open to multiple tire manufacturers. Continue reading
“Maybe the significant changes will be in the level of autonomous or remote control of the cars?” said Ben Bowlby, the owner of Bowlby Racing, who was part of the panel. We need to work out what the objective of racing in 2030 is and what the rules will be. Only then we can determine what the race car will look like.” Continue reading
No deaths, injuries or accidents have been reported in connection with these recalled tires, according to the required NHTSA filing from a company usually known for its fastidious quality control procedures. Michelin said it has identified and fixed the issue that prompted the recall without proving details. Continue reading
Struggling PSA Peugeot Citroën showed a light duty version of so-called hybrid-air technology that will be in production by 2016 using the group’s new EMP2 platform that will make its debut on the new Citroen Picasso. It potentially a breakthrough that will help PSA sell more cars globally, reviving its sagging reputation in the process. Continue reading
A Porsche 997 GT2 RS posted a 7:18 lap time last year, but the Porsche at $350,000 in Germany is roughly three times more expensive than the ZR1, which begins with an asking price of more than $110,000 in the U.S. Continue reading
Chevrolet announced today that its high-performance 2012 Corvette Z06 and ZR1 models will debut this July with optional Michelin tires that are capable of more than 1.1g in lateral acceleration, the highest ever for the sports car. Continue reading