- MAMA Finalists for Family Vehicle of the Year Awards
- EU Passenger Car Registrations Barely Up in 2019
- Ferrari 250 GT Cabriolet Series I – Best in Arizona Auction?
- Isuzu, Honda to Research on Fuel-Cell HD Trucks and Vehicles
- Genesis Launches Its First SUV – GV80
- Punch It Performance and Tuning to Stop Selling Illegal Devices to Defeat Emissions Controls
- Subaru America Recalls Exploding Takata Air Bag Inflators
- Land Rover, Mitsubishi Top 2020 Maker Website Ratings
- Ford Motor Declares $0.15 Dividend for Q1 2020
- Japanese Issue Arrest Warrant for Wife of Carlos Ghosn
- Uber and Hyundai Show Full-Scale Air Taxi at CES
- Electronic Sales Process – Power Acquires Trilogy Automotive
- Nissan Blasts Ghosn as Unfit to Serve as An Executive
- Ford Motor US Sales Down in -3% 2019 as War Worries Increase
- Hyundai Motor 2020 Business Direction – Electrification, Autonomous Vehicles, Mobility Services. Sound Familiar?
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: mini
In its latest marketing move for the successful Mini line, BMW is offering a commercial version of the sub-compact small car. With two seats and five doors the Mini Clubvan is said to be the world’s first premium priced delivery van. The concept comes from the original Morris Mini van introduced in 1960, albeit at a down market price point back then. Continue reading
Wedding bells will also be ringing as two members of the host Mini Club take their vows at the event arena before starting their new life together at the wheel of a classic Mini – followed by a celebratory convoy of some 200 other examples of this British classic, whose drivers have registered in advance for the occasion. Continue reading
The BMW Group recorded record sales, revenues and earning during Q1 2012, as the number of vehicles sold by the Group rose by 11.2% to 425,528 units from 382,758 during Q1 of 2011. The BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce brands all recorded new sales records. This included BMW brand motorcycles at 24,373, +5.5%, which was also the best Q1 sales performance in the company’s history. Continue reading
The Mini “Inspired by Goodwood” – how about MIBG? – has luxury accouterments at a luxury price of $52,000 (but that includes $700 in handling and delivery fees), when advanced orders begin later this month. MIBG will be produced in a limited edition of 1,000 units – 140 of which will be available to U.S. punters – and is said to combine driving fun with the same craftsmanship, select materials, styling and all-round ‘typical British understatement’ that are hallmarks of Rolls-Royce.
The BMW Group announced this morning in Munich that it delivered more vehicles in June than ever before in any month. A total of 165.855 BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce brand vehicles were sold, which is an increase of +15.9% compared to sales in June last year (2010 – 143,156 units). Continue reading
The UK is the BMW Group’s fourth-largest single market in the world for sales, behind Germany, the U.S. and China, with sales in 2010 of 154,750. BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce vehicles. Continue reading
Honda’s website ranks the highest among new vehicle shoppers, according to an automaker website evaluation study just released. Honda had the highest with a score of 836 on a 1,000-point scale, and performs particularly well in information/content, navigation and speed measures, according to J.D. Power and Associates. Continue reading