- NHTSA Nixes GM Petition for Exclusion of Millions of Big Trucks and SUVs from Takata Airbag Recalls
- Grim Survey – a Nation of Broke and Broken Shopkeepers?
- Porsche Q3 in Black at €437 Million Because of VW
- Vijay Sankaran Rejects Information Officer Job at Ford
- GM’s Factory ZERO – First U.S. Plant to Install 5G
- GM Doubles Down on EVs in Bid to Win Global Race
- JLR to Use Irish Smart City Hub for Self-Driving Tests?
- Truck Wars – 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 470hp V8
- GMC 2021 Canyon AT4 Off-Road Performance Edition
- Plug&Charge Pay on Mustang Mach-E, Porsche Taycan
- Driver Phone Distraction During 41% of Daytime Trips
- Europe’s F-Series – All-Electric Ford E-Transit Revealed
- Covid Casualties – Consumers Forcing Digital Auto Financing as Trump Sulks and Virus Continues to Spread
- Federal Reserve President on Do Nothing Republicans – The Economy Goes Where The Virus Goes
- Safran Won’t Deal with Black Women in Mississippi
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: mobility services
BMW Group and Daimler Mobility Hoping to Profit on Joint Ventures. Monetizing a Monopoly or a Joint Survival Bid?
Here’s their commercial aimed at the capital markets and potential customers: “The services offered by the joint ventures will continue to be tailored to customer needs and clustered into three pillars – 1: Free Now. 2: Share Now. 3:Park Now & Charge Now. The introduction of a new umbrella organization, effective 1 January 2020, will support management of these three offerings. Continue reading
The Renault-Nissan Alliance and Transdev will develop mobility services system for autonomous vehicles. The goal is to study mobility services with fleets of electric autonomous vehicles for public and on-demand transportation. They want a comprehensive, modular transportation system to enable clients to book rides, and mobility operators to monitor and operate self-driving car fleets – in short what every major automaker is pursuing. Continue reading
Toyota Motor will establish a Mobility Services Platform (MSPF) to collaborate with various car sharing providers, as well as telematics insurance. Continue reading