- Michigan to Make First AVs, but Loses Ford Transit to Mexico
- Robo-taxis – Hyundai Mobis MOU with Yandex in Russia
- Toyota and Suzuki Agree to Consider a New Collaboration
- The Joy of S** as Ford Ups Production
- CAR: Automated Driving Technologies Can Contribute to Healthcare Industry? Great…
- Gen 12 Corolla Rolls Off the Line at Toyota Mississippi
- Porsche Dealerships Adopt New Corporate Architecture
- Damning SEC Charges on Volkswagen ‘Clean Diesel’ Fraud
- SEC Charges Volkswagen, Ex CEO Winterkorn of Defrauding Bond Investors During “Clean Diesel” Emissions Scam!
- Sebring This Weekend – Endurance Test for Sports Cars, Fans
- Grabber Lime 2020 Ford Mustang
- Toyota Gazoo Racing Enters e-Motorsports
- Nissan on Asia and Oceania’s Mobility Trends
- Mercedes-AMG GT 53/63 Starts at +$100,000. Tops +$160,000
- Toyota’s Growing $13 Billion Investment in U.S.
News from PR Newswire
- Midwest Automotive Media Association Family Vehicles of Year on
- California Cars and Global Warming: CRC, Kraft-Heinz and Mothers Pay $1.4 Million For Violating Air Quality Rules on
- Ford Invests $1 Billion in Chicago Plants for Explorer, Police Interceptor, Lincoln Aviator on
- Cabrera Rides in Corvette at NAIAS after Disastrous 2018 on
- Unifor Inteva Canadian Plant Walks Out Against GM on
Tag Archives: mustang shelby cobra
The first 2012 Camaro ZL1 offered to the public sold for $250,000 at the Barrett-Jackson auction in Las Vegas last Saturday evening. The car was offered by Fairway Chevrolet-Buick-GMC in Las Vegas, with 100% of the auction proceeds benefitting the YMCA of Southern Nevada.
Rick Hendrick, owner of Hendrick Motorsports and chairman of Hendrick Automotive Group, placed the winning bid and is expected to take delivery of his new Camaro in the first quarter of 2012. Hendricks’s son, Greg, is the president of Fairway Chevrolet. Continue reading
Earlier, less powerful 2011 production Camaro models faced about a 300 pound weight disadvantage against the Mustang because of a larger size and more sophisticated independent rear suspension. Nonetheless, Camaro has been easily outselling the Mustang since production reached normal line speeds. Continue reading
2012 Camaro ZL1 Coupe Debuts with 550 Horsepower; and Technology Rivaling Corvette and Cadillac at $50,000?
The 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 debuted today at the Chicago Auto Show. It will be without doubt the highest-performing Camaro, and Chevrolet claims that ZL1 is the most technically advanced car ever developed in its class.