- Mahindra, Ford Agree on Connected Car, Powertrain Sharing
- Brexit Panic Takes Hold. Auto Industry Urges – Begs? – Negotiators to Avert the Business Killing Worst-Case Scenario
- EU September Passenger Car Sales Plummet
- Death Of The Diesel Continues As London Mayor Delivers Online Checker To Help Car Buyers Choose Cleaner Cars
- Penske Automotive Increases Dividend
- Fresh Frozen! Comeback of Ice Race in Zell am See
- Consumers Can Save up to $3,000 on Auto Loan Packages?
- Chinese Junk Watch: U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Warns about Unsafe Tubeez Baby Bath Support Seats, and Eddie Bauer Infant Carriers
- Variables Abound – Meet the New NAFTA
- Dieselgate – Audi Fines of ~$1 Billion hit Porsche Guidance. Porsche is Economical with the Truth on Ongoing Risks.
- Marketing Wars – New Carfax Ad Campaign. Car Fox Restyled.
- Volvo Cars Canada Debuts First Vehicle Subscription Service
- Slow News – Chevrolet SEMA Show Car Has New Exterior Color
- Gubagoo Announces Virtual Retailing for Auto Dealers to Sell Cars Through Facebook Marketplace
- Two New Porsche Panamera GTS models
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: mustang shelby cobra
The first 2012 Camaro ZL1 offered to the public sold for $250,000 at the Barrett-Jackson auction in Las Vegas last Saturday evening. The car was offered by Fairway Chevrolet-Buick-GMC in Las Vegas, with 100% of the auction proceeds benefitting the YMCA of Southern Nevada.
Rick Hendrick, owner of Hendrick Motorsports and chairman of Hendrick Automotive Group, placed the winning bid and is expected to take delivery of his new Camaro in the first quarter of 2012. Hendricks’s son, Greg, is the president of Fairway Chevrolet. Continue reading
Earlier, less powerful 2011 production Camaro models faced about a 300 pound weight disadvantage against the Mustang because of a larger size and more sophisticated independent rear suspension. Nonetheless, Camaro has been easily outselling the Mustang since production reached normal line speeds. Continue reading
2012 Camaro ZL1 Coupe Debuts with 550 Horsepower; and Technology Rivaling Corvette and Cadillac at $50,000?
The 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 debuted today at the Chicago Auto Show. It will be without doubt the highest-performing Camaro, and Chevrolet claims that ZL1 is the most technically advanced car ever developed in its class.