- Amazon Wants to Meet the Paris Agreement 10 Years Early
- CARB Sets Tropical Forest Standard Rules
- First Ford Performance Off-Road Leveling Kits
- GM Strike Gets Nasty as it Cancels UAW Healthcare Plan
- UAW Strike Cost at GM Builds Substantially with Duration
- Sonic Financial Takes Over Speedway Motorsports
- Teamsters to Honor Picket Lines of 50,000 UAW GM Workers
- General Motors Offers UAW $7 Billion in U.S. Investments, an $8000 “Signing Bonus” or is that Bribe?
- UAW to Strike GM – Contract Talks Deadlocked
- August Global Light Vehicle Sales Drop -3.9%
- Ford Recalls 311,907 Explorer SUVs for Dangerous Seat Frames
- GM Finally Recalls 3,456,111 SUVS, Pickups for Bad Brakes
- Electric Vehicle Charging Emissions – Good and Better?
- alice + olivia: The Rag Trade Meets a VW Rag Top
- Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa Forced Out Over Ghosn Matter
News from PR Newswire
- Ford Shakes up European and International Markets as CFO Shanks Retires. Restructuring Continues as Stock Languishes on
- Caught Testing – the Revised 2014 Cadillac CTS? on
- Future Mustang and Lincoln Coupe? on
- Car Spy Jim Dunne Catches Revised Lincoln MKS or MKZ? on
- New 2014 Lincoln Compact SUV Caught by Jim Dunne on
Tag Archives: national automotive dealers association
“Each year dealers collectively invest billions of dollars in facility upgrades, much of it mandated by the auto manufacturers,” said Stephen W. Wade, chairman of the National Automobile Dealers Association while speaking to the Automotive Press Association in Detroit. In normal times this would be a classic dealer versus automaker squabble. However, with consumers strapped, long term unemployment at record Great Depression highs and the economic recovery tenuous at best – if it is occurring at all – the affordability of new vehicles is at stake.