- Pete Lyons Wins Royal Automobile Club Award for Shadow: The Magnificent Machines of a Man of Mystery
- Ford Q3 Net Income at $2.4B Treads Water. Q4 $500M Loss?
- US Vehicle Sales to Rise in October?
- Ferrari Recalls 812 Superfast for Rear Glass Blowouts
- GM Defense Delivers First Infantry Squad Vehicle to US Army
- Multinationals Liable For Supply Chains? Swiss Vote Due
- Leasys Tweaks Noleggio Chiaro with ‘Light’ Model
- Random Covid Curiosities
- Daimler Q3 Covid Results – Sales, Revenue Down. Earnings Up
- Groupe Renault Q3 Revenues -8% at €10,374m, Sales -6%
- California Remains Below 2020 Emissions Target
- CARB Warns Vehicle, Engine Makers on Emissions Cheating
- ZF Seatbelt Retractor Recall Bites Corvette, Jeep, Ram
- Chinese, Malaysian owned Lotus Engineering Expands Hethel
- InoBat – First Battery Developed With Artificial Intelligence?
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: new beetle
The German built Beetle was particularly successful in the United States, of course. The original and updates sold almost five million units between 1949 and 1981. The New Beetle continued the success, with a total of 1.15 million units built in Puebla selling between 1997 and 2010. Continue reading
Transaction prices of the Beetle will be much higher of course than the $19,765 starting point. The sportiest model the 2.0L TSI will start at more than $24,000 with a 2-liter in-line four-cylinder turbocharged engine that produces 200 horsepower and 207 lb-ft of torque. Continue reading
he latest Beetle rollout is a sign of the global automarket times, as well as an ironic nod to the fact that the new Beetle, soon to be in its second generation, is considered too frivolous by Germans to count among best selling cars in Germany. Continue reading