- Hershey Swap Meet Cancelled!
- Chevrolet Launches Bolt EV Academy Video Series
- COVID-19 Automotive Related Closings, Openings, Closings
- Unions Protest Nissan Closure of Catalan Factories
- Honda Sets Records for Auto Production in China
- 5-Liters of Fun – Mustang Mach 1 a Go for 2021
- Nissan Posts -¥671.2 Billion Loss for Fiscal Year 2019
- Rolls-Royce, Daimler Truck to Develop Stationary Fuel-Cells
- Draining the Swamp – California, 22 States Sue to Stop Trump Emissions Rollback Citing Economic, Health and Climate Goals
- Renault, Nissan Motor, Mitsubishi Slice, Dice World by Brand
- Risks Versus Odds Versus “WE the People”
- Canada Contracts GM to Make 10 Million Face Masks
- Graveyard Whistling? UK Auto Calls to Re-Open Showrooms
- Xpeng Motors Gets Production License for Zhaoqing Factory
- Two Spanish Nissan Plants on Strike over Job Security
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: nfl
The move comes at a time when the Wall Street Journal is questioning the very survival of the National Football over its massive and ongoing concussion problem and scandal. Continue reading
NASCAR, with the growing list of NFL female abuse (Ray Rice) and child abuse (Adrian Stewart, no relation to Tony) cases as a backdrop, said, “We are aware of the completed investigation and the announced next steps. Continue reading
Controversy surrounds this years Super Bowl, when it was revealed that women at the Ocean Sky “sweatshop” in El Salvador are paid just eight cents for each $25 NFL T-shirt they sew, according to the National Labor Committee.
Their wages amount to just 3/10ths of one percent of the NFL shirt’s retail price, according to the non-profit pressure group. One wag suggests that this gives a whole new meaning to one Super Bowl team – the Steelers. Continue reading
Women at the Ocean Sky “sweatshop” in El Salvador are paid just eight cents for each $25 NFL T-shirt they sew, according a press release just issued by the National Labor Committee.
Their wages amount to just 3/10ths of one percent of the NFL shirt’s retail price, according to the non-profit pressure group with un-posted sources of funding. Continue reading