- J.D. Power Completes ALG Acquisition
- Mazda to Buy Out Sumitomo from MMVO, a JV Plant in Mexico
- NHTSA Imposes Engine Recalls, Penalties at Hyundai, Kia
- Toyota and Hino Heavy-Duty Fuel-Cell Electric Truck Verification Tests Start in the Spring of 2022
- CARB Alters and Adds Stationary Source Emissions Measurements to Improve Local Air Pollution and Health
- Trump Covid Casualties – State Sales Tax Collections Dive
- NHTSA Nixes GM Petition for Exclusion of Millions of Big Trucks and SUVs from Takata Airbag Recalls
- Grim Survey – a Nation of Broke and Broken Shopkeepers?
- Porsche Q3 in Black at €437 Million Because of VW
- Vijay Sankaran Rejects Information Officer Job at Ford
- GM’s Factory ZERO – First U.S. Plant to Install 5G
- GM Doubles Down on EVs in Bid to Win Global Race
- JLR to Use Irish Smart City Hub for Self-Driving Tests?
- Truck Wars – 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 470hp V8
- GMC 2021 Canyon AT4 Off-Road Performance Edition
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: Nissan gt-r
An investigation by the Shenzhen government into an accident and fire between a BYD EV and a Nissan sports car that killed three people in May concludes that the battery pack was not at fault, according to a BYD filing with the Shenzhen stock exchange.
A Nissan GT-R traveling at 242km/h – 150 mph – hit a BYD e6 taxi traveling in the same direction at 81km/h. The first impact sent the cab careening out of control, which then resulted in a second impact into a roadside tree, whereupon the e6 completely burned. The cab driver and two passengers perished. Continue reading