- Cadillac LYRIC – Taking Back the Luxury EV Lead?
- Nissan to Keep Production and Employment in Spain
- BMW Posts $786 Million Loss in Q2. Sales Off -25%
- Carvana Q2 Results – Sales, Revenue Up by Double Digits
- COVID-19 Auto Related Closings, Openings, Closings
- Auto Plant Downtime Looming as COVID-19 Thrives?
- Ford Motor Changes CEO from Jim Hackett to Jim Farley
- GM and EVgo to Add EV Fast Chargers Nationwide
- GM Offers Three New 350 Service Engines
- A New Leaf – Nissan Takes Electricity to Pay for Parking
- Ford Motor Q2- Sales Drop -53%. Debt Grows $10B
- Lordstown and Lithium. A New GM Constellation is Rising
- GM Loses $800 Million in Covid Q2. NA Sales Drop -62%
- Don’t Hold Your Breathe Waiting for the New Hummer EV
- Snapshot – The Trump Economic Depression
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: norbert reithofer
The BMW Group recorded record sales, revenues and earning during Q1 2012, as the number of vehicles sold by the Group rose by 11.2% to 425,528 units from 382,758 during Q1 of 2011. The BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce brands all recorded new sales records. This included BMW brand motorcycles at 24,373, +5.5%, which was also the best Q1 sales performance in the company’s history. Continue reading
The BMW Group during 2011 will improve on record earnings set in 2010 and increase them again in 2012 claimed Norbert Reithofer, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG on Tuesday in Munich.
It was the latest sign that the auto industry is coming back, especially in high margin luxury vehicle segments. The BMW prediction follows records the world’s larger luxury make set in 2010. Continue reading