- Consumer Reports: Infotainment, Transmissions Hurt Reliability. Detroit Three Quality Dismal
- IMSA Classic 24 Coming November 8 – 12 at Daytona
- Bad Breaks, err Brakes – 640,000+ Dodge Durango, Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Brake Failures. Again.
- TSB Investigating Quebec Drone Crash with Passenger Aircraft
- WEC: Toyota Bests Porsche with One Two Finish at Fuji
- NAFTA Talks Stalled. Doomed?
- Brinks Trucks Not Going to the Bank. ATM Machines to Empty?
- BMW Group Sales of EVs Pass 10,000 in September 2017
- Unifor Workers Agree to Weak CAMI Deal from GM
- Deal in Ontario, Québec Class Actions against Ford. Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Repair Steps Taken in U.S., Mexico
- Drone Hits Passenger Skyjet Inbound for Quebec City
- Chinese Junk Recall – Martha Stewart Whiteware Cake Knife
- Auto Parts Maker Y-Tec Fires Workers for Unionizing
- Goodbye to American Sports Car Racer Bruce Leven
- Ford Dropping Car Business – Reallocating $7B in Capital
Tag Archives: planetm.com
The automated driving vehicles crossed into Windsor, Ontario before going north to Sarnia, Ontario and returning into Michigan. The first cross-border demonstration (hands free publicity stunt?) of its kind, allowed the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) and the Ontario Ministry of Transportation (MTO) to test automated driving technology in a variety of settings. Continue reading