- Pete Lyons Wins Royal Automobile Club Award for Shadow: The Magnificent Machines of a Man of Mystery
- Ford Q3 Net Income at $2.4B Treads Water. Q4 $500M Loss?
- US Vehicle Sales to Rise in October?
- Ferrari Recalls 812 Superfast for Rear Glass Blowouts
- GM Defense Delivers First Infantry Squad Vehicle to US Army
- Multinationals Liable For Supply Chains? Swiss Vote Due
- Leasys Tweaks Noleggio Chiaro with ‘Light’ Model
- Random Covid Curiosities
- Daimler Q3 Covid Results – Sales, Revenue Down. Earnings Up
- Groupe Renault Q3 Revenues -8% at €10,374m, Sales -6%
- California Remains Below 2020 Emissions Target
- CARB Warns Vehicle, Engine Makers on Emissions Cheating
- ZF Seatbelt Retractor Recall Bites Corvette, Jeep, Ram
- Chinese, Malaysian owned Lotus Engineering Expands Hethel
- InoBat – First Battery Developed With Artificial Intelligence?
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: roger penske
“I am disappointed that we have had to reschedule the Indianapolis 500,” Roger Penske said. “However, the health and safety of our event participants and spectators is our top priority, and we believe that postponing the event is the responsible decision with the conditions and restrictions we are facing.” Continue reading
“Our Board of Directors are pleased to offer our shareholders an increase in the quarterly dividend for the 30th consecutive quarter,” said Penske Automotive Group President Robert H. Kurnick, Jr. Continue reading
Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE:PAG) has formed a joint venture with Andrea Mantellini, the operator of a BMW/Mini dealer group located in Bologna, Italy. The joint venture intends to acquire and operate dealerships in northern Italy, Penske said in a news release today. Mantellini will manage day-to-day operations of the business. Financial terms were not disclosed. Penske appears to be buying a premium brand and entry into the market at presumably fire sale prices. Continue reading
Next Wednesday Detroit Mayor Dave Bing , Mark Reuss, President, GM North America,
Roger Penske, Chairman, Penske Corporation and Randy Bernard, the CEO, of IndyCar will hold a news conference where they will likely announce that Indy car racing will return to the Motor City. Continue reading
Smart USA has delivered the first Smart ForTwo electric vehicle to a retail customer in the United States. Penske Automotive Group Chairman Roger Penske and Smart USA President Jill Lajdziak made the ceremonial delivery to lessee Mindy Kimball at her home in Silver Spring, MD. Continue reading