- Toyota and Hino Heavy-Duty Fuel-Cell Electric Truck Verification Tests Start in the Spring of 2022
- CARB Alters and Adds Stationary Source Emissions Measurements to Improve Local Air Pollution and Health
- Trump Covid Casualties – State Sales Tax Collections Dive
- NHTSA Nixes GM Petition for Exclusion of Millions of Big Trucks and SUVs from Takata Airbag Recalls
- Grim Survey – a Nation of Broke and Broken Shopkeepers?
- Porsche Q3 in Black at €437 Million Because of VW
- Vijay Sankaran Rejects Information Officer Job at Ford
- GM’s Factory ZERO – First U.S. Plant to Install 5G
- GM Doubles Down on EVs in Bid to Win Global Race
- JLR to Use Irish Smart City Hub for Self-Driving Tests?
- Truck Wars – 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 470hp V8
- GMC 2021 Canyon AT4 Off-Road Performance Edition
- Plug&Charge Pay on Mustang Mach-E, Porsche Taycan
- Driver Phone Distraction During 41% of Daytime Trips
- Europe’s F-Series – All-Electric Ford E-Transit Revealed
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: rolls royce
During the last decade Concours organizers have worked to expand the show so all kinds of vehicles from every era, can be seen. If you like cars or motorcycles the show has something to divert you from the mundane. Continue reading
“The realignment of BMW Group Design is a signal of our future orientation. The new structure will ensure more efficiency, speed and agility in our design process,” said Adrian van Hooydonk, head of BMW Group Design, on Friday in Munich. It will be years before shareholders can see the results. Continue reading
There, existing and prospective buyers of the marque can experience the capability of the new Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV, on-piste and off-piste, as well as Dawn, the brand’s Drophead Coupé. Continue reading
Now, to cash in on the exclusivity, a new Fabergé Egg has been created. Two of the world’s houses of luxury have joined forces to create “one unique objet d’art, for one discerning patron.” Rolls-Royce Motor Cars and Fabergé have announced the ‘Spirit of Ecstasy’ Fabergé Egg. Continue reading
Perhaps Torsten Müller-Ötvös, Chief Executive Officer, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, should consider a brand name change to RR Vehicles – hardly engrossing but accurate. RRMC currently sells super-expensive automobiles, including the Phantom, Ghost, Wraith and Dawn range of models. Continue reading
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars said today that Giles Taylor is appointed Design Director, effective 1 July 2012. Taylor will report to Adrian van Hooydonk, Senior Vice President BMW Group Design. Taylor replaces Ian Cameron, who retires from the role he has held since 1999. Continue reading
The BMW Group recorded record sales, revenues and earning during Q1 2012, as the number of vehicles sold by the Group rose by 11.2% to 425,528 units from 382,758 during Q1 of 2011. The BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce brands all recorded new sales records. This included BMW brand motorcycles at 24,373, +5.5%, which was also the best Q1 sales performance in the company’s history. Continue reading
Strong sales of sport utility vehicles and luxury cars, the booming China market and cost cutting were all factors in the blowout year. The BMW Group continues to contradict the conventional wisdom that scale is required to succeed in the global auto industry, since it operates largely in premium segments or gets a premium for its products in other segments. Continue reading
News Bits – Carbon Fiber, Chinese Leaf, Rolls-Royce, Thailand Floods and Impending Goodyear Airline Tire Shortage?
General Motors and Teijin Limited, Japanese company with roots as a textile maker will co-develop advanced carbon fiber composite technologies for potential high-volume use globally in GM cars, trucks and crossovers.
Nissan Motor and Dongfeng Motor delivered 15 Nissan Leaf EVs to the Guangzhou Municipal Government in China.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has announced that it will enter the South American market for the first time in the company’s history.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company says that as a result of the Thailand flooding commercial airlines are facing a potential global shortage of bias aviation tires
The BMW Group announced this morning in Munich that it delivered more vehicles in June than ever before in any month. A total of 165.855 BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce brand vehicles were sold, which is an increase of +15.9% compared to sales in June last year (2010 – 143,156 units). Continue reading
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars today confirmed the existence of the Phantom Experimental Electric, an electric Phantom concept car that will debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March. Continue reading