- Watt? Pure EV Porsche Crossover Ready for Serial Production
- IndustriALL Renews Global Agreement with German Multinational Parts Supplier Rheinmetall
- Chattanooga Choo Choo -100,000 VW Atlas SUVs Made
- Mahindra, Ford Agree on Connected Car, Powertrain Sharing
- Brexit Panic Takes Hold. Auto Industry Urges – Begs? – Negotiators to Avert the Business Killing Worst-Case Scenario
- EU September Passenger Car Sales Plummet
- Death Of The Diesel Continues As London Mayor Delivers Online Checker To Help Car Buyers Choose Cleaner Cars
- Penske Automotive Increases Dividend
- Fresh Frozen! Comeback of Ice Race in Zell am See
- Consumers Can Save up to $3,000 on Auto Loan Packages?
- Chinese Junk Watch: U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Warns about Unsafe Tubeez Baby Bath Support Seats, and Eddie Bauer Infant Carriers
- Variables Abound – Meet the New NAFTA
- Dieselgate – Audi Fines of ~$1 Billion hit Porsche Guidance. Porsche is Economical with the Truth on Ongoing Risks.
- Marketing Wars – New Carfax Ad Campaign. Car Fox Restyled.
- Volvo Cars Canada Debuts First Vehicle Subscription Service
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: rolls royce
Perhaps Torsten Müller-Ötvös, Chief Executive Officer, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, should consider a brand name change to RR Vehicles – hardly engrossing but accurate. Continue reading
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars said today that Giles Taylor is appointed Design Director, effective 1 July 2012. Taylor will report to Adrian van Hooydonk, Senior Vice President BMW Group Design. Taylor replaces Ian Cameron, who retires from the role he has held since 1999. Continue reading
The BMW Group recorded record sales, revenues and earning during Q1 2012, as the number of vehicles sold by the Group rose by 11.2% to 425,528 units from 382,758 during Q1 of 2011. The BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce brands all recorded new sales records. This included BMW brand motorcycles at 24,373, +5.5%, which was also the best Q1 sales performance in the company’s history. Continue reading
Strong sales of sport utility vehicles and luxury cars, the booming China market and cost cutting were all factors in the blowout year. The BMW Group continues to contradict the conventional wisdom that scale is required to succeed in the global auto industry, since it operates largely in premium segments or gets a premium for its products in other segments. Continue reading
News Bits – Carbon Fiber, Chinese Leaf, Rolls-Royce, Thailand Floods and Impending Goodyear Airline Tire Shortage?
General Motors and Teijin Limited, Japanese company with roots as a textile maker will co-develop advanced carbon fiber composite technologies for potential high-volume use globally in GM cars, trucks and crossovers.
Nissan Motor and Dongfeng Motor delivered 15 Nissan Leaf EVs to the Guangzhou Municipal Government in China.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has announced that it will enter the South American market for the first time in the company’s history.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company says that as a result of the Thailand flooding commercial airlines are facing a potential global shortage of bias aviation tires
The BMW Group announced this morning in Munich that it delivered more vehicles in June than ever before in any month. A total of 165.855 BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce brand vehicles were sold, which is an increase of +15.9% compared to sales in June last year (2010 – 143,156 units). Continue reading
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars today confirmed the existence of the Phantom Experimental Electric, an electric Phantom concept car that will debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March. Continue reading