- Ghosn Fallout – Nissan Changes American Senior Management
- 1,700 workers strike at Hankook Tire in Hungary
- BMW And Tate Modern Unveil Major New Work by Anne Imhof
- How Many Doors does a Coupe Have?
- People Choose Low Loan Repayments and High Interest Rates
- Sebring Twelve Hours – Half the Daytona Race, 25% of the Rain
- Group Renault Starts Piloting Vehicle-to-Grid Charging
- Volkswagen forms European Battery Union with Northvolt
- Michigan to Make First AVs, but Loses Ford Transit to Mexico
- Robo-taxis – Hyundai Mobis MOU with Yandex in Russia
- Toyota and Suzuki Agree to Consider a New Collaboration
- The Joy of S** as Ford Ups Production
- CAR: Automated Driving Technologies Can Contribute to Healthcare Industry? Great…
- Gen 12 Corolla Rolls Off the Line at Toyota Mississippi
- Porsche Dealerships Adopt New Corporate Architecture
News from PR Newswire
- Midwest Automotive Media Association Family Vehicles of Year on
- California Cars and Global Warming: CRC, Kraft-Heinz and Mothers Pay $1.4 Million For Violating Air Quality Rules on
- Ford Invests $1 Billion in Chicago Plants for Explorer, Police Interceptor, Lincoln Aviator on
- Cabrera Rides in Corvette at NAIAS after Disastrous 2018 on
- Unifor Inteva Canadian Plant Walks Out Against GM on
Tag Archives: rolls royce
There, existing and prospective buyers of the marque can experience the capability of the new Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV, on-piste and off-piste, as well as Dawn, the brand’s Drophead Coupé. Continue reading
Now, to cash in on the exclusivity, a new Fabergé Egg has been created. Two of the world’s houses of luxury have joined forces to create “one unique objet d’art, for one discerning patron.” Rolls-Royce Motor Cars and Fabergé have announced the ‘Spirit of Ecstasy’ Fabergé Egg. Continue reading
Perhaps Torsten Müller-Ötvös, Chief Executive Officer, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, should consider a brand name change to RR Vehicles – hardly engrossing but accurate. RRMC currently sells super-expensive automobiles, including the Phantom, Ghost, Wraith and Dawn range of models. Continue reading
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars said today that Giles Taylor is appointed Design Director, effective 1 July 2012. Taylor will report to Adrian van Hooydonk, Senior Vice President BMW Group Design. Taylor replaces Ian Cameron, who retires from the role he has held since 1999. Continue reading
The BMW Group recorded record sales, revenues and earning during Q1 2012, as the number of vehicles sold by the Group rose by 11.2% to 425,528 units from 382,758 during Q1 of 2011. The BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce brands all recorded new sales records. This included BMW brand motorcycles at 24,373, +5.5%, which was also the best Q1 sales performance in the company’s history. Continue reading
Strong sales of sport utility vehicles and luxury cars, the booming China market and cost cutting were all factors in the blowout year. The BMW Group continues to contradict the conventional wisdom that scale is required to succeed in the global auto industry, since it operates largely in premium segments or gets a premium for its products in other segments. Continue reading
News Bits – Carbon Fiber, Chinese Leaf, Rolls-Royce, Thailand Floods and Impending Goodyear Airline Tire Shortage?
General Motors and Teijin Limited, Japanese company with roots as a textile maker will co-develop advanced carbon fiber composite technologies for potential high-volume use globally in GM cars, trucks and crossovers.
Nissan Motor and Dongfeng Motor delivered 15 Nissan Leaf EVs to the Guangzhou Municipal Government in China.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has announced that it will enter the South American market for the first time in the company’s history.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company says that as a result of the Thailand flooding commercial airlines are facing a potential global shortage of bias aviation tires
The BMW Group announced this morning in Munich that it delivered more vehicles in June than ever before in any month. A total of 165.855 BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce brand vehicles were sold, which is an increase of +15.9% compared to sales in June last year (2010 – 143,156 units). Continue reading
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars today confirmed the existence of the Phantom Experimental Electric, an electric Phantom concept car that will debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March. Continue reading