- Ford Releases Self-Driving Vehicle Safety Assessment
- Ford Launches with Alibaba Cloud Autonomic in China
- Rain Shortens Fourth Annual Roadkill Nights – Street-legal Drag Racing on Woodward Avenue
- Ford to Unveil New Model During Woodward Dream Cruise Tomorrow. Mustang NASCAR Cup Edition Coming?
- Profits of Trucks – Tahoe, Suburban Premier Plus Models
- Can New Ferrari CEO Camilleri Meet Marchionne’s Targets?
- Autonomous Vehicle Market – CAGR of 39.47% 2019-2026
- SAE to Administer Autonomous Testing Program
- Mustang Running in NASCAR Cup Starting at Daytona 500
- JMC, Ford Develop Territory in China
- Milestones – Production of 10 Millionth Mustang
- Mazda, Saudi Aramco, AIST Researching CO2 Reduction
- 2019 Lexus ES 350 in Production at Georgetown Kentucky
- Global Warming Floods Big Population Coastline Counties
- Repetitive Motion Injuries Cut by Exoskeletal Technology
- US DOT and EPA Want to Slash Fuel Economy Standards. Trump Administration Proposal Has Many Critics on
- Sergio Marchionne Dead at 66 on
- Sergio Marchionne Dead at 66 on
- Connectivity is Good? Connectivity is Bad? Both? Time to Reflect, Emotions Perpetuate and Increase Divisiveness on
- Fourth of July 2018 – a Divided Nation That’s Lost Its Way on
Tag Archives: rolls royce
Perhaps Torsten Müller-Ötvös, Chief Executive Officer, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, should consider a brand name change to RR Vehicles – hardly engrossing but accurate. Continue reading
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars said today that Giles Taylor is appointed Design Director, effective 1 July 2012. Taylor will report to Adrian van Hooydonk, Senior Vice President BMW Group Design. Taylor replaces Ian Cameron, who retires from the role he has held since 1999. Continue reading
The BMW Group recorded record sales, revenues and earning during Q1 2012, as the number of vehicles sold by the Group rose by 11.2% to 425,528 units from 382,758 during Q1 of 2011. The BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce brands all recorded new sales records. This included BMW brand motorcycles at 24,373, +5.5%, which was also the best Q1 sales performance in the company’s history. Continue reading
Strong sales of sport utility vehicles and luxury cars, the booming China market and cost cutting were all factors in the blowout year. The BMW Group continues to contradict the conventional wisdom that scale is required to succeed in the global auto industry, since it operates largely in premium segments or gets a premium for its products in other segments. Continue reading
News Bits – Carbon Fiber, Chinese Leaf, Rolls-Royce, Thailand Floods and Impending Goodyear Airline Tire Shortage?
General Motors and Teijin Limited, Japanese company with roots as a textile maker will co-develop advanced carbon fiber composite technologies for potential high-volume use globally in GM cars, trucks and crossovers.
Nissan Motor and Dongfeng Motor delivered 15 Nissan Leaf EVs to the Guangzhou Municipal Government in China.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has announced that it will enter the South American market for the first time in the company’s history.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company says that as a result of the Thailand flooding commercial airlines are facing a potential global shortage of bias aviation tires
The BMW Group announced this morning in Munich that it delivered more vehicles in June than ever before in any month. A total of 165.855 BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce brand vehicles were sold, which is an increase of +15.9% compared to sales in June last year (2010 – 143,156 units). Continue reading
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars today confirmed the existence of the Phantom Experimental Electric, an electric Phantom concept car that will debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March. Continue reading